Breaking down the Rams Madden 17 Ratings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Madden Players! Are you going to use the Rams in Madden 17 online?

• Total voters

bluecoconuts

Legend
indeed you can! I like to make mine had Johnson at an 86, Gurley is fine at 85, I feel like Hayes, Donald and Quinn are all above 90 and Brockers is an 84. The laziness on madden's part with the Rams rotational guys like Sims I mean he's at least a 78 at worst but to put him in the 60's is brutal. Same with Westbrooks who was even rated pretty high on PFF.

Good, I'll make a few tweaks, not too many, but enough to fix the glaring mistakes like Hekker, Brockers and Quinn

Debacled

Starter
The ratings are always really wack before the season starts. At least now you see weekly tweaks to player ratings throughout the season.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The ratings are always really wack before the season starts. At least now you see weekly tweaks to player ratings throughout the season.
But then Madden forgets to increase Tavon Austin's rating when he goes off against the Colts for 3 touchdowns ... True story!