BREAKING: Details of Proposal Revealed STL Business Journal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Re: BREAKING: Details of Proposal Revealed STL Business Jou

That proposal of renovations doesnt sound half bad. I specifically like the attempts to add additional natural light to the dome and enhance the atmosphere outside.

Thanks for posting

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

you are welcome... and i agree... as a starting point, it think it is pretty good..

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Just curious how much additional revenue the 1500 luxury seats bring in compared to the existing seats. I have to guess that they are not talking about taking away 1500 nose bleeds. To me it sounds like the CVC wanting to re-upholster (sp?) some seats (see lipstick on a pig) and charge more money for the new look. That doesn't sound like a real benefit for the fans. In fact, it sounds like many fans who have pretty decent seats will now be priced out.

If I were Stan and KD, I would be wondering how this addresses one of their stated concerns - to make a more fan friendly experience.

Just from my standpoint, when I think of the seats AT ALL when I am at a game, it is about how close they are to the field, what position of the field, how much elbow room I have, can I get to the aisle without feeling like I am going to launch onto the head of the guy below me, how is my visibility above that guy in front of me.

If they are swapping out equal numbers of seats, I'm thinkin': A) are they really improving those seats to make them luxurious?; or B) those seats couldn't have been too bad to begin with; C) these are going to be virtually the same seats with a much higher price tag.

I could be wrong but does this spell greater fan experience? meh. Not to me.

I mean - hell - get what you can for a ticket. Just don't try convincing me that an A ticket ride is now an E ticket ride because you added some padding to the seats.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

I thought that the CVC was supposed to keep this confidential. By releasing their plan doesn't that break that argument?

I like the idea of putting in large glass windows, but why not glass tiles in the ceiling? I wonder if that was considered structurally unsound.