Bravo Coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been one of the posters critical of our coach for not establishing our run game, and getting pass happy. I was fully prepared for Sean to go pass happy after getting down early against the Ravens, but, to his credit, he stuck with Sony making critical run after critical run. I believe the Ravens are ranked #1 against the run as well. I’m still not a fan of the empty sets deep on our end of the field, but I like what coach has done with Sony during our winning streak. Bravo

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hats off to Sony as well.
He made it difficult for McVay to get away from the run game.

There were numerous plays yesterday, where I thought he would be dropped behind the los.
He turned many of those into positive yards.

Sony is a blessing. I would love to have him back next year if at all possible.

Psycho_X

Legend
whole heartedly agree....in fact, I blame McVay for that pick 6 yesterday....
Sounds like OBJ ran the wrong route and should have been sprinting down field to clear out his guy (the guy who jumped Higbee's route). If that's true it was actually a perfect play that would have worked. It's an unfortunate thing... hard to blame Stafford who was expecting that guy to be cleared out, hard to blame McVay who actually called a nice play, and can't get too pissed at OBJ who is still learning this system probably.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What I appreciate about coach is he wins. And while he is winning he is trying to tune this team up and doing a fine job of it.

I am surprised the offense is not better tbh. I think there are player reasons for that, but the run potency might be the most important development.

This team has evolved a bit in toughness, though, and it's gonna be fun to see how far they can get in a very challenging playoff field.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Sounds like OBJ ran the wrong route
OBJ talked about how he’s learning the playbook yesterday post game on the field.

Could not find video, so I’ll paraphrase…he didn’t have camp so doesn’t have background on whole offense and it’s pretty challenging to learn…still making mistakes.

Some of the criticism of Stafford is on OBJ not being where he was expected.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have been one of the posters critical of our coach for not establishing our run game, and getting pass happy. I was fully prepared for Sean to go pass happy after getting down early against the Ravens, but, to his credit, he stuck with Sony making critical run after critical run. I believe the Ravens are ranked #1 against the run as well. I’m still not a fan of the empty sets deep on our end of the field, but I like what coach has done with Sony during our winning streak. Bravo
I think there were still some instances where he got too reliant on the pass when the run was working well, especially in the red zone. He made up for it though.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Rams had 14 more plays against the Vikings.. if they had that many against the Ravens, Michel would've broken 100 again. Really tough, good running yesterday.

jap

Legend
The Horns will be integrating Cam Akers back into the offense against the '9ers as per Sean McVay. He will probably only get 5-10 touches. However, playoff opponents will now have to game-plan against Sony AND Cam just as they will have to be concerned about Cooper, OBJ, Van, Tyler, AND Cam in the passing game.