Brady Will End Up Losing More SB' than Winning

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
First off, SEA doubles up

AFC is weak, Brady will be in it next year... only to lose again.

NFC will rule over the next few years including a Ram SB victory.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, I hope you're right too, but the Packers were very close to knocking out the Seahawks at home, but hopefully the Hawks will be ready and can run on New England and won't turn the ball over as often. IMO, it will be close, but hopefully Brady does not make them Sleepless in Seattle.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Seattle appears to be a 2.5 opening favorite

Gotta tell you I like the stinking Patriots to win.

ram007

Starter
It will be repeat of last year. Seahawks defense will paste the Brady crew just like they pasted Manning's crew. That being said, Brady is the great QB of this generation. He is in top #3 over all.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I hope he gets his fourth just so Seattle doesn't get their second. Division always trumps in my book.

rams2050

Starter
No way would I ever want cheatin' Tom Brady to 'win' another SB. He, in cahoots with Belicheat and Cheatin' Ernie Adams, cheated his way to three titles; I can only hope there will never, ever be a fourth.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I gotta root for Brady. I just can't bring myself to cheer on a division rival. It would be bitter sweet to see Seattle lose in the Bowl.

lockdnram21

Legend
Tom Brady the best qb of last 10 years. but i wouldnt be mad if our division won. Because they notgoingto playoffs they vine be watching us next year