Brady...."we Didn't Do Much Of Anything..."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sure you did. You lost.
Quit selling yourself short, you whiny bitch.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Brady looked hang dog from the first quarter on, did not seem to have his usual fire, he missed practice early in the week for "illness" and to me he looked sick .Be that as it may,it was good to see him lose no matter if "we" (I'm a Bronco fan too so please take no offense) got his best game ,which that clearly was not.
Super Bowl props to the Broncos for making Brady have to beat them by shutting the NE running game down.
It became apparent the Pats HAD no deep passing game as the failed come back fizzled.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's so easy to loathe Brady... I woulda routed for the Seahawks over him. At least they talk smack and show heart instead of moping in front of the cameras.

Patsies were out gunned and out smarted that game. I expected the out gunned part but not the out smarted. Incredible game by Peyton and Co. Hope they win it all.

moklerman

Warner-phile
You guys, Peyton Manning is going to the Super Bowl, which means two weeks of narrative stories about how he’s playing a team he passed over in free agency two years ago. And I don’t even care about that pain to come, for it is Patriots Schadenfreude Day for the next 24 hours. Very fitting that it should overlap with MLK Day.

Pundits clamored the entire week about how the Patriots transformed themselves into a power running team against a terrible Colts rush defense. It was a key part of silly argument that this year iss THE BEST COACHING PERFORMANCE BY BELICHICK EVER, REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS GOING FORWARD! Then New England ran into a team with a run defense not ranked in the 20s during the regular season and suddenly the run game vanished.

That meant that Tom Brady would have to win the game for the Patriots, as has been the team’s M.O. pretty much since their Super Bowl winning ways came to an end a decade ago. On this day, Brady wasn’t up to it. He missed wide open receivers on what would have been huge plays. It wasn’t until late in the second half, when New England trailed by three scores, that their offense came to life.

By that point, the game was just about over. There was a point after the Patriots first touchdown that the Patriots, down 23-10, might come back. And then Peyton buried them with a time-consuming drive. The most devastating play coming on a pass to Julius Thomas, who beat Jamie Collins, a linebacker only playing because Bill Belichick put Brandon Spikes on IR for being late to a meeting because of the snow.

Coming into Sunday, there was a lot of noting of how Brady has consistently victimized Jack Del Rio’s defenses over the years. And perhaps Del Rio’s defense didn’t force him into any turnovers, but they took away the running game that made it easy for Brady last week. In essence, Del Rio gave Brady just enough responsibility to let the Patriots down. The media will do everything it can to point to the Talib injury making it possible for Denver to play ball control offense, and there’s some truth to that. Of course, it’s not Talib’s fault that the Patriots didn’t score more than three points until the fourth quarter.

That’s right, Brady, you lost to Jack Del Rio. Now spend eight months thinking about that.

Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/01/happy-patriots-schadenfreude-day-2.html#ixzz2qudP05jV