Brady removes NFL decal from his helmet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
How come you never see Brady and KD Lang at once?
K.-D.-Lang_7301.jpg
images-4.jpg

Bruce2980

Starter
I bet that Brady was not responsible for the removal of the NFL seal on his helmet; it was most likely the equipment manager that removed it, against his wishes of course!

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
People have fought and died in order for Brady to wear the NFL sticker on his helmet. He needs to act more like an NFL player, or else he needs to find another league.

:D

SierraRam

Recreational User
Brady removes NFL decal from his helmet

No he didn't - It's a different, smaller helmet. Brady's head has been finally deflated

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I bet that Brady was not responsible for the removal of the NFL seal on his helmet; it was most likely the equipment manager that removed it, against his wishes of course!
Couldn't have been, Brady doesn't even know his name, and he ditched his burner phone, so he couldn't possibly have the guys number.

This is what I believe happened....

i-dont-care-what-you-say-ancient-fucking-aliens.jpg

removed the decal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tom Brady be like: THIS is how white folk protest! Sticker's comin off!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
One thing leads to another. Soon the refs won't have any authority on the field.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Goodell released a statement today:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
http://www.komando.com/happening-now/371485/tom-bradys-new-haircut-has-internet-tied-up-in-knots/all

Tom Brady's new haircut sets record laughs online
By Meredith Cunningham, Komando.com

What can I say? The internet loves Tom Brady's haircuts. He's had buzz cuts and he's had long hair. People have even questioned his choice of footwear after he became a model for Uggs.

But now he's really done it. Forget the fact that Brady is a four-time Super Bowl champion with the New England Patriots. Forget the fact that he's got a four-game suspension for his involvement with "Deflategate." Forget the fact that he's married to supermodel Gisele Bündchen.

All the internet cares about is his new haircut. And Twitter didn't cut it short on the jokes at all. Brady was compared to Matt Damon and Megyn Kelly, "Saved by the Bell" star Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Jonathan Taylor Thomas from "Home Improvement" and well, the list goes on.

Scroll down to see a collection of the best jokes about Tom Brady's hair on Twitter.

THE HAIRCUT

CrHoXOFXEAARgIY.jpg

CrL2Uh-WAAA3a_K.jpg

Cq-L0RcWIAA8xVl.jpg

CrJoaZXXgAAGLR1.jpg
George McFly was a good one...but it's gotta be Tom Ripley....