BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Had to be done...

d0a.jpg

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Well now they might as well rename the PD board to Stadium Talk. Because not even the Bradford trolls can give it some relief now.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@AdamSchefter: Texans traded QB Case Keenum back to the St. Louis Rams for a 7th-round pick in 2016, per league sources.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You and I both aren't Foles believers Jrry, but as long as we retain our #10 pick...I'm looking at Foles as a clear upgrade to Hill and Davis. That's how i'm rationalizing it anyway.

It's not about being a Foles believer or a Foles disbeliever. I think he's certainly competent. I think he can offer you solid play. But I'm just not sold he's anything more than that. Basically, I think he's more or less the caliber of QB that Jay Cutler is. Different type of QB but same caliber.

Hopefully, I'm wrong. I really do want the guy to be great. But I just see a solid QB...who needs help upfront. Which means that we need to get busy with the OL.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
YES!!!!
I like returning from crushing a few frosty ones to see that the universe is not imploding but as suspected is really fucking great!!!

GO RAMS!!!
GO FOLES!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@AdamSchefter: Texans traded QB Case Keenum back to the St. Louis Rams for a 7th-round pick in 2016, per league sources.

Well, I guess that answers that question. But why trade for Keenum?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
It's not about being a Foles believer or a Foles disbeliever. I think he's certainly competent. I think he can offer you solid play. But I'm just not sold he's anything more than that. Basically, I think he's more or less the caliber of QB that Jay Cutler is. Different type of QB but same caliber.

Hopefully, I'm wrong. I really do want the guy to be great. But I just see a solid QB...who needs help upfront. Which means that we need to get busy with the OL.

As long as he retains a good TD/INT ratio we should win some games in a Fisher run first offense. We should be all in on O-line now to shore it up.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
we are looking at this from the wrong angle. i just realized this listening to Warner right now on NFL Network. Kelly obviously has something special when it comes to using and grooming QB's. So... what did Kelly see in Bradford that was worth the risk and the money. AND more importantly what DIDN'T he see in Foles.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I thought Chip liked mobile qb's?

I am still wrapping my head around this. HOLY crap!!!!

Anyone want to buy two Sam Bradford jerseys, in perfect condition, worn a dozen or so times.........

OK let me guess, they haven't been worn for the last 27 games right? :whistle:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This board has the biggest collection of Bradford fans on the internet. I can empathize with losing a player you really liked, it sucks. Hard.

I kid you not, the back of my closet currently features a Pujols Cardinals jersey, a Brett Hull hockey jersey, a Steven Jackson throwback, and a Chris Carpenter Cardinals Jersey (I still wear this one, he is my favorite player).

Just because some of us weren't all in on Bradford doesn't mean a lot of people were. It's rough.
Where are you reading this stuff? The only thing i see is fans in this 25 page mega thread are more concerned with fair compensation in giving up Bradford.
There's no fire. No need to blow smoke.

BadCompany

Rookie
Wouldn't it be cool if the swap of picks was their first rounder this year for our second this year, and our 2nd next year? Conditional on whatever?