Bradford Must Be Crapping His Pants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Re: Bradford Must Be Craping His Pants

I'm crapping my pants. 8 sacks in a half!?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I just logged on and saw those stats. OMG. I thought a long time ago these next two games would be the easier part of the schedule....Boy was I wrong. Seattle and Arizona both look really good.

O-Line better step up in a hurry.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Yep, I pooped my pants already too. How is this defense this good? I hope the Rams have answers for this next week or our QB will be in a body bag.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This could be a bloody, bloody Sunday for our offense......

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Two things.

1. Fuck Seattle.
2. This isn't the red-headed stepchild of divisions in the NFC anymore.

Actually, three things.

3 Fuck Seattle.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
When they were talking about the seahawk defensive secondary, they mentioned that their corners are 6'2" or taller.

Green Bay now starting to run the ball and having success. First half they threw a bunch and seattle just pinned their ears back and went after Rodgers.

We show balance next week and seattle's D can't just tee off and go after Bradford.

bluecoconuts

Legend
They're at home against the Packers. We'll be at home next week. Let them get cocky and aggressive and Bradford can draw them offsides all night.

Fuck Seattle.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
All I can say about these POS refs is they appear to love Seattle. Absolute bullshit that they gave them the 6 points, instead of giving Jennings the interception. FFS, HE IS HOLDING THE FUCKIN BALL TO HIS CHEST, GTFO! BRING BACK THE REAL REFS, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: