Bradford and Fisher call into Atlantafalcons.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
Username said:
X said:
Username said:
X said:
jsimcox said:
X said:
That's too bad. Because in there (somewhere), Jackson has some choice words about Bradford. :ww:
Damn it Paul, why would you say that, i can't not listen to it now. Even though i know that there is like a 0.01% chance that SJ would badmouth Sam, i will never know unless i listen... :neh:

Looks like i'm going to have to take one for the team :lol:
Too late. He already took it back and they changed the audio.

Do you remember any of it?
Something to the effect of, "Sam's a guy who can make the average message board fan look extremely gullible. For starters, the audio I'm in right now doesn't even have me in it. It's Fisher and Bradford calling in to talk to the Falcons media, so I'm not entirely sure why I'm even a part of it. But I'm going to prepare, limit my carbs, and just go out and focus on Machu Picchu."

Hahahahaha reeeeeaaaaal funny falker. :tooth: I didn't even read the conversation sum batch.

And you shut your oil hole news bat. You've already seen my John Connor face.
robodance.gif

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
hqdefault.jpg

NNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
X said:
I found it pretty difficult to get past one of the interviewer's voice/personality, but still ... here you go.

[mp3]http://prod.video.falcons.clubs.nfl.com/ATL/audios/dct/video_audio/2013/09-September//130911_SoundBytes_OpponentAUdio.mp3[/mp3]

Man, that interviewer's voice made my eyes bleed.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Couldn't listen to it for moree than 30 seconds! Guy must do it for free, otherwise, why would the falcons let him represent them.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
You guys are spoiled. Having spent more than 20 years in the military I've been stationed in places where this accent is common and I had no problem with it. Compared to my ex-wife's voice his sounded like a choir sent from heaven. :ww:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
You guys are spoiled. Having spent more than 20 years in the military I've been stationed in places where this accent is common and I had no problem with it. Compared to my ex-wife's voice his sounded like a choir sent from heaven. :ww:

Accent? Is bumbling dumb shit an accent? I wasn't aware. :shock:

I'll admit that this kind of dude is all too common but generally they don't put them in front of a mic. Really loved how the guy who actually COULD speak faded into the background and the bumbling one kept bumping the mic. Falcon fan must be proud.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That guy's voice is so awful. :lol:

iced

Username said:
X said:
Username said:
X said:
jsimcox said:
X said:
That's too bad. Because in there (somewhere), Jackson has some choice words about Bradford. :ww:
Damn it Paul, why would you say that, i can't not listen to it now. Even though i know that there is like a 0.01% chance that SJ would badmouth Sam, i will never know unless i listen... :neh:

Looks like i'm going to have to take one for the team :lol:
Too late. He already took it back and they changed the audio.

Do you remember any of it?
Something to the effect of, "Sam's a guy who can make the average message board fan look extremely gullible. For starters, the audio I'm in right now doesn't even have me in it. It's Fisher and Bradford calling in to talk to the Falcons media, so I'm not entirely sure why I'm even a part of it. But I'm going to prepare, limit my carbs, and just go out and focus on Machu Picchu."

Hahahahaha reeeeeaaaaal funny falker. :tooth: I didn't even read the conversation sum batch.

And you shut your oil hole news bat. You've already seen my John Connor face.

gotcha-bitch.jpg

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
jsimcox said:
Wow, i couldn't even make it past 2 minutes, the interviewer guy sounds like Sloth from the Goonies.
He reminds me more of bobcat goldthwait lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0qAfWWQJ5w[/youtube]

MOD EDIT: Click on the "share" button under any YouTube video, and copy THAT code.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamFan503 glad he's never visited Mississippi before:
I'll admit that this kind of dude is all too common but generally they don't put them in front of a mic. Really loved how the guy who actually COULD speak faded into the background and the bumbling one kept bumping the mic. Falcon fan must be proud.
If you google "bumbling dumb shyte" you'll be redirected to McComb Mississippi. :lol: