Bradford 27 attempts for 90 yards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Karma.

When the Rams asked him to restructure and he told them no after missing essentially two years due to injury........

Well fuck you Bradford LOL

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Deer in the headlights today . He couldn't wait for the day to end .

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Seriously though...I was a huge Bradford fan and I really wanted to see him succeed with the Rams. But when he didn't restructure (the guy was already extremely highly paid in case anyone forgot lol), that left a bad taste in my mouth about him. Like dude, you're showing your true colors. You don't care about the team, the one that drafted you, you only care about money.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Parting of the ways that worked out for both sides, IMO. I'm not sore over it.

Bradford got three or four more years being paid like a starter, more money then the Rams were offering. And the Rams moved on from him, which needed to happen. Could not go another season betting on him to stay healthy.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is what he is. As talented a thrower as there is in the league, but refuses to take risk and will check down.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam helped lead us to Jared Goff, so I'm grateful for that.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Meh, I'm an Oklahoma guy. I'm still a fan. Dont see the need to bash him this late in his career. Dude was a good Ram and took a beating doing so. Took so much unnecessary shit from Jim Thomas and his Ramstalk cronies.

And all over a broken pay scale? Get over it.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't blame him for not giving back money. As fans we see it as him not playing for a couple of seasons. From his perspective he was injured doing his job, and had two years of painful surgeries and very hard, painful rehab.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Sam just had the bad luck of being drafted by the Rams when they were at rock bottom and played with them during a stretch when the offensive coaching was as bad as its ever been. He seems to never have recovered from that. His checkdown problem persists, but he was a gunslinger in college so I think that problem is something that developed in the pros, a combination of lousy protection, lousy skill position players around him, and coaching to take the easy completion. Throw in the injuries and you have a guy with a lot of potential who never lived up to it.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Bradford is a terrible QB. Yet I see rams fan question Goff who has smoked him in every stat possible. But Bradford gets sympathy.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sammy looks over it tbh, like he's just going through the motions at this point

When he's cut after this year (and his cap hit is too large not to be cut) I'm curious if he will try to get another big contract, or choose to retire. I doubt he will get anywhere near as large - he really suckered the Cardinals - so is it worth while, or retire while he can still walk, and while he has many millions for any future knee replacements.