Brad Paisley last night (not off topic)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The majority of the coaching staff and a handful of players come out to last nights Brad Paisley concert at Riverport (or Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, which is located about 1/4 mile from Rams Park for you non-STL boys)...As a few of you may know I work in the entertainment business and backstage at Riverport. Caught a glimpse of the coaches kicking back, Schotty looked like he was enjoying a few Bud Light tall boys. Jake Long is so friggin big...and I believe it was Austin and Bailey also hanging out on the side of the stage.

I walked by coach Fisher and wished him luck...he replied with a grin and said thanks a lot...not a big deal but he seemed like cool guy smiling and chit chatting with people that approached him.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Sum1BTRthnU said:
The majority of the coaching staff and a handful of players come out to last nights Brad Paisley concert at Riverport (or Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, which is located about 1/4 mile from Rams Park for you non-STL boys)...As a few of you may know I work in the entertainment business and backstage at Riverport. Caught a glimpse of the coaches kicking back, Schotty looked like he was enjoying a few Bud Light tall boys. Jake Long is so friggin big...and I believe it was Austin and Bailey also hanging out on the side of the stage.

I walked by coach Fisher and wished him luck...he replied with a grin and said thanks a lot...not a big deal but he seemed like cool guy smiling and chit chatting with people that approached him.

Thats really cool. Hope you had fun!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cool deal. I like seeing people I admire just hanging out. Most I have been around also seem to enjoy the simple acknowledgement like you apparently did with Fish.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
That's awesome. Paisleys always been one of the few country guys I've wanted to see live. Seems like Fisher really knows how to bond his teams together.

WV_in_FL

UDFA
Hi guys, WV fan here. Been browsing the board since the draft, and finally decided to sign up. Saw this thread and thought you might be interested to know that Paisley is a WV native. And thought I'd share this pic I saw on the WV board:

BJ5vA9NCEAAcqC6.jpg:large

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
WV_in_FL said:
Hi guys, WV fan here. Been browsing the board since the draft, and finally decided to sign up. Saw this thread and thought you might be interested to know that Paisley is a WV native. And thought I'd share this pic I saw on the WV board:

Cool pic WV...

What part of FL are you in?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WV_in_FL said:

That's great.

WV_in_FL

UDFA
Selassie I said:
WV_in_FL said:

Cool pic WV...

I'm in the Boca Raton area. Are you in Florida?

I'm sure you're all already aware, but when you guys drafted Tavon and Stedman, the Rams picked up a lot of new fans. Apparently someone in the front office has taken notice...I see they're offering a ticket special for WVU fans....pretty smart if you ask me.

http://www.bluegoldnews.com/2013/WVURamsOrderForm.pdf

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
WV_in_FL said:
Selassie I said:
WV_in_FL said:

Cool pic WV...

I'm sure you're all already aware, but when you guys drafted Tavon and Stedman, the Rams picked up a lot of new fans. Apparently someone in the front office has taken notice...I see they're offering a ticket special for WVU fans....pretty smart if you ask me.

Our FO is the shit, and is extremely in touch with the pulse of the fan base. Demoff visits this site even, and does chats from time to time. Not to mention helping the worst team in the history of the league avoid blackouts over the past years, fixing us out of financial disaster, helping make all types of moves to better the team, and pushing the team to have a strong showing in the community.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
WV_in_FL said:
Selassie I said:
WV_in_FL said:

Cool pic WV...

Yeah, I'm in Orlando. There are multiple posters here in FL,,, and the creator and master mind of this site is actually your neighbor.

That one guy in the pic kinda looks like Bulger.

A55VA6

Legend
Thanks for that picture! Love seeing things like this. I'm not a country fan AT ALL.. but Paisley seems like a cool guy.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for sharing and welcome big time WV! Wampler Pedals has a Paisley overdrive guitar pedal on E-bay that is selling with the money going to cancer charity if anyone's interested.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wampler-Paisley-Drive-Special-Limited-Edition-Signed-by-Brad-Paisley-/261211859028?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item3cd170a854" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wampler-Paisley ... 3cd170a854</a>