Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
i'm pretty sure it was....

images

images

WTF?

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
Loving this site, all the camaraderie, it works much better on my phone, easier to navigate, more features, and best of all, no senseless trolls!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Loving this site, all the camaraderie, it works much better on my phone, easier to navigate, more features, and best of all, no senseless trolls!!!!
Excellent. Glad you're enjoying it here.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
So if I'm reading all 10 pages correctly....RamsTalk...bad?(y)

My question is this. How the hell did you all reach each other to come here? Via private message? Or did you go balls out and just post a thread?

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i saw a thread. which was good because i was going to have to rely on cnn, usa today, espn for rams news which would be, basically nothing.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
i saw a thread. which was good because i was going to have to rely on cnn, usa today, espn for rams news which would be, basically nothing.

Until the Rams start winning and beating SEA and SF.......then the media will pay attention for sure. You know how it works, win and you get attention lose and you get nothing.

rams 101

UDFA
and some may come here. CoachO's insight from OTA's was fantastic, and trolls came to disparage his work...I know many of you are refugee's from there, so a boycott was proposed, and I suggested that those boycotting, come here tomorrow...Maybe ROD will grow a little afterwards? We'll see....

I'm already here...too many trolls over there!

RamzFanz

Damnit
So if I'm reading all 10 pages correctly....RamsTalk...bad?(y)

My question is this. How the hell did you all reach each other to come here? Via private message? Or did you go balls out and just post a thread?

I started a thread and used my referral link. I'm at 18 and counting in 2 days.

As Obama says, never let a disaster go to waste! :welcome: