Boston Scott signed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Check out his kick returns... look pretty good

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R6kcf2rjhL0

With our much improved Oline and improved RB group, Matthew is going to stay clean after most games. He’s going to be the best Stafford we have seen, yet, and River’ or Evans might get cut now that Scott is here.
Boston Scott:
*A shifty running back who is very fast and will be the fastest RB on the team.
*Experienced kick returner
*Veteran presence and high character guy, reportedly.

PS: I now think we can win the Super Bowl.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rivers could be gone. Evans too. McVay wants to make sure he has the Horses should one of them go down.
How do you say Rivers is gone ?? Well Indo understand how .There are many reasons,but in this case I’m not sure.

Contract ?
Off field issues
Special teams

Last year he was in Vegas where he won money.In The NFL that might be frowned upon ?

Contract was just signed & what’s the guarantee ? $$$$

Does he play special teams ??

What I know is he works hard,but is undersized & gets hurt easily.

—Zach Evan’s we’ll see in the preseason.He has never shined to me.He actually hurt The Rams depth chart.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What’s the WIN total now ??
Not sure quite what the question means but I'll try my best to answer. The bet I put on you can see below:
IMG_8196.jpeg

The bet equates to 169/1. I don't get my stake back as it's a free bet. The best I can see now for the same bet is 141.8/1. As @Londoner has just posted you can still get the Rams at 33s in a single bet. Obviously these bets are for bookies here in Blighty and not the U S of A.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you want over/under win markets I'm not sure our bookies are currently offering these. My bet is outright only.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
This actually crossed my mind this morning. Local radio mentioned that he wasn't coming back. And I was thinking that he is similar to Corum & Williams in run style, just a smaller package. He always seemed to make plays when used.
We both get to see a lot of Philly and I agree, the kid is pretty good. He dropped a rung on the depth chart when they signed Swift. And had Penny been healthy, he would have been lower. But he seems to be a productive runner in limited touches. 283 att for 1209 yds, 4.3 ypc with 16 TDs 2019-22.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Can't tackle what ya can't find!! I have liked Scott since he came into the league. Easy dude to root for and always seemed to make a burst play when I've watched him.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
Scott's pre-draft info noted that he had 4.4 speed. He seems likes a potential upgrade over Rivers if he can pick up the offense. I have seen many posters here wanting a complimentary back with deep speed. Barring injuries, Rivers, Evans, and Scott are all fighting for probably two spots.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
This signing was random as hell.

I have no opinion on it, guessing it was for vet. Min.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he is the Royce Freeman replacement (not the role, just the roster spot), meaning that Corum is likely booting Zach Evans to the practice squad (if even that).

Similar to last year, when we added Ahkello, JJ3 and Freeman as free agents after the draft but before camp starts up, I expect a couple more of these. Hopefully Linebacker and Corner to come, and maybe another tight end.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not super impressed with his hands. He fumbles and drops balls more than I would want. His quickness seems ok, though. He reminds me of an Az Hakim.