Bombing in Manchester

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
To many links to post them so you can look it up. This happened last night at a Ariana Grande concert held at the Manchester Arena!!! Wtf!!! A suicide bomber killed at least 22 and injured 59 as I have read so far. That includes an 18 year old woman and an 8 year old girl who have been identified so far. ISIS has claimed responsibility on this and say more is to come. This sickens me badly. Young girls can't even go out without this kind of threat. It's sickening. I hope all our UK Rams families are ok, and prayers to the victims and families affected by this. This is wrong on so many levels. Just don't understand these people. Sad day yet again.

*Just read injury count up to 120 and names of those missing has grown. Bomber identified as Salmen Abedi, 22, born in Manchester and grew up in Libyan community. He is from Al-Abedi family. One of the the biggest tribes in East Libya. There is a lot more info about him and the people who were near him. Just to much to post.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sad indeed. Sooner or later, authorities around the world are going to have to wake up. Enough is enough. Prayers to all the families affected by this hate.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To many links to post them so you can look it up. This happened last night at a Ariana Grande concert held at the Manchester Arena!!! Wtf!!! A suicide bomber killed at least 22 and injured 59 as I have read so far. That includes an 18 year old woman and an 8 year old girl who have been identified so far. ISIS has claimed responsibility on this and say more is to come. This sickens me badly. Young girls can't even go out without this kind of threat. It's sickening. I hope all our UK Rams families are ok, and prayers to the victims and families affected by this. This is wrong on so many levels. Just don't understand these people. Sad day yet again.

*Just read injury count up to 120 and names of those missing has grown. Bomber identified as Salmen Abedi, 22, born in Manchester and grew up in Libyan community. He is from Al-Abedi family. One of the the biggest tribes in East Libya. There is a lot more info about him and the people who were near him. Just to much to post.
Freaking Terrorist!! I wish we could rain terror down on ALL of them, but they Hide in the Shadows, like the Cowards they are, and you seldom see them coming!!
This is Soooo Sad!:(:(:(:(

Psycho_X

Legend
We seem to be in the age of cowards. It's upsetting to watch unfold over the last decade in all facets of life. But these assholes are the cream of the coward crop. I always love the stories where these morons blow themselves up on accident.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Just got back from Europe, luckily I was at London for only a layover and France during the incident. Really different perspective there when there's the paranoia of Middle Eastern neighbors attacking you. Can't imagine how we'd react if we have this problem with Latin American countries