Bombing at the Boston Marathon.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
The Dude said:
bluecoconuts said:
Word is they are their guys, one in custody, the other is being closed in on.
Chechnyan dudes. And yes... it was inevitable - word is they're both Muslim (presumably radical). That's not to say that the Muslim religion is bad - because it isn't. It's just everybody's initial fear realized.

These ones are too young, and I believe they grew up here in the US, I heard they were going to school at UMASS. Older ones that have been part of the war back home, and went to fight with the Taliban in Afghanistan are no joke though. Those guys know what they're doing. Their uncle was interviewed and asked what led to this and he replied "being losers."

I think it had less to do with religion and more to do with being little assholes. Like people who shoot up schools or movie theaters. They just picked bombs instead. Just a guess though.
That's certainly possible too. Obviously if they were radicalized, it didn't happen in Chechnya. It happened here.
But that's all speculation at this point of course.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
I haven't seen that one yet, was he the one laying on the street last night?
Evidently it's a pre-autopsy photo or something.

PER TMZ:

[textarea]A gruesome death photo of the Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev has surfaced online ... and law enforcement sources tell TMZ it's 100% authentic.

The photo first appeared on Reddit moments ago ... posted by someone who claims the photo was obtained by a "friend" who works downtown.

The picture shows the lifeless corpse of 26-year-old Tamerlan laying on a table.

The body has multiple bullet wounds ... as well as a gigantic gash along his chest rib cage area.

The body is covered in blood ... especially in the facial region.

In the death photo, Tamerlan's mouth and eyes are open wide.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the photo is authentic. One source tells us officials are investigating to find out who leaked the picture.

Tamerlan was killed in a shootout with police in Watertown, Massachusetts early this morning. His 19-year-old brother Dzhokhar is on the run.

Both are suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing that killed 3 people and injured nearly 200 more.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/19/tamerlan-tsarnaev-death-photo-surfaces-boston-marathon-bomber/#ixzz2QwITthID" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/19/tamerlan- ... z2QwITthID</a>[/textarea]

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah I just saw it. Gotta think that wound on the chest was from an M4, or something that shoots 7.62 used to see that kind of thing all the time from insurgents we shot.

Good riddance. I hope his brother see's that.pr

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
bluecoconuts said:
The Dude said:
bluecoconuts said:
Chechnyan dudes. And yes... it was inevitable - word is they're both Muslim (presumably radical). That's not to say that the Muslim religion is bad - because it isn't. It's just everybody's initial fear realized.

These ones are too young, and I believe they grew up here in the US, I heard they were going to school at UMASS. Older ones that have been part of the war back home, and went to fight with the Taliban in Afghanistan are no joke though. Those guys know what they're doing. Their uncle was interviewed and asked what led to this and he replied "being losers."

I think it had less to do with religion and more to do with being little assholes. Like people who shoot up schools or movie theaters. They just picked bombs instead. Just a guess though.

I belive I heard them say they were nationalized 09/11/2002 one the radio

And I have no problem with the Muslim religion that being said I do have a problem with the growing radical violent side of it however

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This is like a movie, but it's real. Crazy world. Times like this I just want to get the fuck out of Earth.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
The Dude said:
bluecoconuts said:

And I have no problem with the Muslim religion that being said I do have a problem with the growing radical violent side of it however

I have problems with radical anything. Radicalism transcends gender, race, religion everything. There's always fucked up people in every group out to ruin it for everyone else. Always have been always will be. The best thing we can do is try to make sure we stop them before they can inflict their evil onto innocent lives.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
Rabid Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
The Dude said:
bluecoconuts said:

I have problems with radical anything. Radicalism transcends gender, race, religion everything. There's always freak up people in every group out to ruin it for everyone else. Always have been always will be. The best thing we can do is try to make sure we stop them before they can inflict their evil onto innocent lives.
I would prefer all violent radicals to become Darwin Award winners.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
libertadrocks said:
A55VA6 said:
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19 and his brother, 26 year old Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Tmerlan was in a shootout with police and was killed. Dzhokhar is still on the run.

A 3rd suspect boarded a train to Connecticut too.

I also read a report that stated 2 men were pulled over near Niagara Falls with 4 suspicious backpacks in the trunk.

I guess Im just full of shit today.

They have since announced they are not tracking a third suspect and I havent heard anything else since those initial reports about Niagara Falls came out

bluecoconuts

Legend
libertadrocks said:
libertadrocks said:
A55VA6 said:
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19 and his brother, 26 year old Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Tmerlan was in a shootout with police and was killed. Dzhokhar is still on the run.

A 3rd suspect boarded a train to Connecticut too.

I also read a report that stated 2 men were pulled over near Niagara Falls with 4 suspicious backpacks in the trunk.

I guess Im just full of shit today.

They have since announced they are not tracking a third suspect and I havent heard anything else since those initial reports about Niagara Falls came out

They grabbed the guy on the train, found out it wasn't anyone worth grabbing. Probably scared the hell out of him though. With these types of situations there's always tons of bad information out there but the police have to follow up on everything just in case.

Plus with the media speculating over so many things without knowing what's going on, and just saying bullshit to make things more dramatic, it makes it ten times worse. Last night one reporter was saying that the smell of gunpowder was overwhelming, someone else tweeted along the lines of "Some reporter just told the camera that the smell of gunpowder is overwhelming.. There's no smell of gunpowder."

Have to take most things with a grain of salt.

A55VA6

Legend
The 2nd bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been captured! Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

bluecoconuts

Legend
A55VA6 said:
The 2nd bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been captured! Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Very good on Boston to get him alive, it's not easy to do. I'm assuming they talked him into surrendering. I'm interested in hearing what the motives behind everything will be, he obviously wasn't willing to die for the "cause" so we'll have to see what he says. It's great that they'll be able to talk to him and find out if they were part of anything larger. I'm thinking it was just those two, but it's always better to be sure.

Boston PD should be very proud.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes, they should extract all info possible from the little piece of shit on the way to Boston Commons for the public beheading. Bring his brother's body along for public display, maybe drag it around the park in "radical muslim" style.

It's too bad the older brother wasn't deported when the FBI questioned him a few years back. Maybe things would of turned out differently. What country was it that warned us about him?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I thought they looked like brothers in those pics. Fucking a-holes. May they rot in hell after meeting their 72 Virginians.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
This shit is fucking insanity. I was outta town this whole weekend getting updates from everyone. Shootouts, martial law, bombs, bombs more bombs, the whole thing. Finally got done with some shit in time to get to a bar and see the city celebrating though. Fuck yeah.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This bombing appears to have tentacles. They kill one and catch the other brother that were on tape with each a bomb in a backpack but what about the other bombs they found? What about the Saudi national, known terrorist, they picked up at the scene and let go and now are deporting??????? What's up with the USA and giving Saudis a free out all the time? I don't get that. What's really going on here?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ramhusker said:
This bombing appears to have tentacles. They kill one and catch the other brother that were on tape with each a bomb in a backpack but what about the other bombs they found? What about the Saudi national, known terrorist, they picked up at the scene and let go and now are deporting??????? What's up with the USA and giving Saudis a free out all the time? I don't get that. What's really going on here?

They could have set additional bombs before? As for the Saudi, it's my understanding that he wasn't flagged as a known terrorist, but as someone who would be likely to engage in terrorist activities (probably from connections back home) and therefore was not allowed to get the student visa he applied for and is being sent back. He was cleared from any connection to the bombing, and they can't really arrest him for have shady connections back home (unless they want to risk an international incident) so they just gotta send him back.

I don't even know how many additional bombs were found or if they were confirmed as bombs or what. There were so many different reports, 1 extra, 3 extra, 5 extra, no extra it's hard to tell what's true and what's not. They could have set others down further away and then gotten more out from their car or something. I think we're going to have to wait a few weeks for all the facts to actually come out, right now things are still a big soup sandwich.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:

They could have set additional bombs before? As for the Saudi, it's my understanding that he wasn't flagged as a known terrorist, but as someone who would be likely to engage in terrorist activities (probably from connections back home) and therefore was not allowed to get the student visa he applied for and is being sent back. He was cleared from any connection to the bombing, and they can't really arrest him for have shady connections back home (unless they want to risk an international incident) so they just gotta send him back.

I don't even know how many additional bombs were found or if they were confirmed as bombs or what. There were so many different reports, 1 extra, 3 extra, 5 extra, no extra it's hard to tell what's true and what's not. They could have set others down further away and then gotten more out from their car or something. I think we're going to have to wait a few weeks for all the facts to actually come out, right now things are still a big soup sandwich.

Yeah, and the film clips of that area? No info on that?

And so you let a Saudi go from a bombing crime scene that has been tagged to be likely to engage in terrorist activities? Hmmm, let him go so maybe he will lead you to the nest???? maybe that is why the bogus story by the media that he was just a witness and had nothing to do with the events? Who knows what is going on behind the scenes. We will only be told what they think we can handle or what we need to know? Questions, questions, and more questions.