Boeing Unveils 12th "man"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
0129boeing_hawks-plane6.jpg

Boeing's jumping on the Seahawks bandwagon in the best way they know how. Wednesday afternoon, the company rolled out a 747 painted with a special Seahawks theme.

"This was one thing we could do to show the support, not only of the team but of the local community, and everybody we talked to was very very helpful and wanted to understand how they could help," said Eric Lindblad, VP and General Manager of the 747 Program

The 747-8 freighter will make several flights around the Puget Sound leading up to Sunday's game.

“Tomorrow we’ll fly over the eastern side of the state in a pattern that we fly… it will be in the form of a 12 for the 12th Man,” said Lindblad.

Lindblad said the plane would also fly over the city of Seattle Friday, or possibly Monday after the Super Bowl.

http://www.king5.com/news/slideshows/Boeing-unveils-747-with-Seahawks-paint-job-242683611.html

0129boeing_hawks-plane9.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
TWA used to have a plane painted up with a big Ram helmet... made the plane look like it had on a giant Ram helmet. That was the plane that flew our guys to away games.

My aunt worked for TWA for over 40 years... she was able to get me a small replica of that plane. It's about a foot long and has a built-in pedestal. It is proudly displayed in my office at work.

BTW... that shecock plane looks gay.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
TWA used to have a plane painted up with a big Ram helmet... made the plane look like it had on a giant Ram helmet. That was the plane that flew our guys to away games.

My aunt worked for TWA for over 40 years... she was able to get me a small replica of that plane. It's about a foot long and has a built-in pedestal. It is proudly displayed in my office at work.

BTW... that shecock plane looks gay.
Can u upload and post a pic of your TWA model?

By the way, I used to love flying TWA out of Lambert Field when I lived in Stl. Great service, and getting-in and out of that airport was soooo easy.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Can u upload and post a pic of your TWA model?

By the way, I used to love flying TWA out of Lambert Field when I lived in Stl. Great service, and getting-in and out of that airport was soooo easy.
I'll take a pic and upload it here when I get home later tonight.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The 747s are wonderful machines. Shame w/ that shitchicken logo it looks like a DNA rifle. Not surprising, considering the back of their helmets looks like a vaj....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The 747s are wonderful machines. Shame w/ that shitchicken logo it looks like a ****. Not surprising, considering the back of their helmets looks like a vaj....
Careful - A55VA6 may take exception.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm guessing that plane is going be grounded on Monday.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
“Tomorrow we’ll fly over the eastern side of the state in a pattern that we fly… it will be in the form of a 12 for the 12th Man,” said Lindblad.
th

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is pure agony for me -- I work for Boeing. Could be worse, though...at least I don't live or work in Seattle.
Ha. My buddy and former college classmate, lives in Seattle and works for Boeing as well - he run's their simulator engineering dept. He's the one who sent me the link to this article. Luckily he's not a big football fan so I don't have to hear from him about the seahags on a regular basis.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is pure agony for me -- I work for Boeing. Could be worse, though...at least I don't live or work in Seattle.

My wife and I just discovered Breaking Bad about 2 weeks ago. Almost through season 3 now.

Happy Noodle always cracked me up... but now I finally understand "HeiseNBerg".

:heh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My wife and I just discovered Breaking Bad about 2 weeks ago. Almost through season 3 now.

Happy Noodle always cracked me up... but now I finally understand "HeiseNBerg".

:heh:
So sad that show is over. My son still calls me from across the house by saying

"Yo, Mr. White!"