Blake Bortles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thing I am worried about this Saturday in Green Bay, is something @Mackeyser mentioned, the weather. It is supposed to be a high of about 28 degrees. Even with an extra week of healing, Goff is going to need every bit of thumb strength he can muster. The ball is hard and slick in the cold like that. Hope he can do it, but I remember that Sunday Night (?) Game in Chicago a couple years ago, and Goff didn't look super comfortable throwing in that weather with a Thumb that was 100%.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
No QB controversy for me. I'll support whomever McVay puts out there.

The reality is that in those conditions, Goff may not be able to go. I dunno and I don't think McVay will know until much closer.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Personally, With Wolford being out and with Goff’s health concerns, I am very happy that the Rams have Bortles on their roster! While, I certainly hope Goff can play the rest of the Rams playoff games (Throughout their Super Bowl Win!) I do feel better knowing the Rams have a QB with Playoff Experience! I truly believe that with the Rams Defense, Bortles would at least give the Rams a fighting chance IF needed!

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Personally, With Wolford being out and with Goff’s health concerns, I am very happy that the Rams have Bortles on their roster! While, I certainly hope Goff can play the rest of the Rams playoff games (Throughout their Super Bowl Win!) I do feel better knowing the Rams have a QB with Playoff Experience! I truly believe that with the Rams Defense, Bortles would at least give the Rams a fighting chance IF needed!

Jalen Ramsey aggress with this post. :ROFLMAO: