Birthday !!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So it was my birthday in December .. and it being my 40th my brothers absolutely nailed the present this arrived today and I was quite shocked as it’s normally socks and undies
CCFD8211-AC06-46FA-A965-EDB53EC2C6BF.jpeg

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Congratulations and happy birthday, UK! You have good people. The people I know would have sent me Goff’s socks and undies.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congratulations and happy birthday, UK! You have good people. The people I know would have sent me Goff’s socks and undies.
With skid marks, or without?

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Loyal, my buddies don’t do subtlety; if they’re gonna send me someone else’s socks n undies, they’re going all in. :poop:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
So it was my birthday in December .. and it being my 40th my brothers absolutely nailed the present this arrived today and I was quite shocked as it’s normally socks and undies View attachment 27677

Happy birthday brother! I actually received the same Goff jersey for my birthday in August.

(n) ….and stranger yet, it was from YOUR brothers.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Happy birthday brother! I actually received the same Goff jersey for my birthday in August.

(n) ….and stranger yet, it was from YOUR brothers.

Shit, am I the only one around here who still only gets socks and undies?

(and a happy belated bday to you too, Farr)