Bills trade Cassel to Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That sucks man, like I said in the Dallas thread every time it seems like Romo and the Cowboys are going to turn the corner something always sets him back.

I can't feel bad for them after rooting against them and watching all the breaks the got from refs every year. Maybe it's Karma.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Good move he's better than Brandon Weedon....
images

Well nobody tell Weedon, because Cassell has been brought in as #3 (eventually) once he become familiar with the system. As for Romo, it's 8 weeks (7)games) on IR.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I was hoping to see them pull Kellen Moore off the practice squad. He was with Linehan in Detroit. I'm a sucker for the underdog story. Kid did nothing but win in college.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I thought I read that he didn't require surgery? Although, you're probably right, was always going to be at least 5-6 weeks.
No, surgery, but he's been placed on the IR-dfr list, which means he will be out 8 weeks- 7 games.