Bills trade Cassel to Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That sucks man, like I said in the Dallas thread every time it seems like Romo and the Cowboys are going to turn the corner something always sets him back.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought I read that he didn't require surgery? Although, you're probably right, was always going to be at least 5-6 weeks.
Theyve got to have some sort of a backup, cant go with 40 year old Brandon Weeden and street scrub FA QB. Too bad Austin Davis went to Cleveland. Lol
Lot of QB went down, Romo, Brees and Cutler. Had to make a move quick

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Theyve got to have some sort of a backup, cant go with 40 year old Brandon Weeden and street scrub FA QB. Too bad Austin Davis went to Cleveland. Lol
Lot of QB went down, Romo, Brees and Cutler. Had to make a move quick
That's true, and while Cassel is not starter quality, he's decent enough as a stop-gap. Too true about Davis lol, he could have had his pick of teams if he was still available, who'd have thunk it :ROFLMAO:

Have to echo @HometownBoy 's sentiments too; as a fan who wasn't really around for the times during which Rams fans hated the Cowboys, really bad luck losing Bryant and then Romo too...

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
In their run first offense, how much of an upgrade is Cassel to Weeden anyway? He looked good enough in limited time after Romo went down.

Oh, right...they only had 2 QBs didn't they?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Romo out longer than expected?

He was put on IR DTR, the earliest he's even allowed to come back is apparently Week 11. So yeah, 8 weeks without Romo blows, considering he carries them. Cassel is better than Weeden.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
He was put on IR DTR, the earliest he's even allowed to come back is apparently Week 11. So yeah, 8 weeks without Romo blows, considering he carries them. Cassel is better than Weeden.
Yeah, Weeden blows...

I'm still amazed he was drafted in the first round, only Cleveland LOL!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
That sucks man, like I said in the Dallas thread every time it seems like Romo and the Cowboys are going to turn the corner something always sets him back.
But what sucks about a cowgirls setback?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good move by the Cowboys.

Cassell is serviceable. That's all you can hope for at this point.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Because like @jsimcox I haven't been a fan long enough to hate the Cowboys, so I really don't feel any animosity to them as a whole.

Just hate their fans.
Pretty much. In general, pretty obnoxious fans (exception being @Rynie ) , but the team are pretty exciting to watch.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Good move he's better than Brandon Weedon....
images