Bills hire Rob Boras for TE coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You should have met Paz, my girlfriend from college. She gave new meaning to the term screamer.

quagmire_giggity_giggity_goo.jpg

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'm of the opinion that "yellers" are never the best type of leadership example. Case in point, in my department we released two ineffective team leaders for their lack of production and inability to lead, including areas like coaching and development. They led (or tried leading) by fear, and yelling was their choice of channel, rather than a calm, composed demeanor.

It's my opinion that if someone is a constant yeller, they tend to lose their audience and become someone everyone eventually blocks out. A true leader is great at developing their peers with a composed, yet confident demeanor, and only when things get severely bad should yelling be considered. That way it creates that "holy shit, boss is madddd.. we should probably make a real conscious effort to do what he/she says yada yada yada" sense.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I like that video, guy has heart. It's football, that's fires players up. If it doesn't, maybe they are playing the wrong game. Maybe they should try golf or maybe chess??
Never fired me up. Players typically fire each other -- or themselves -- up.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Great guy but I'm not impressed by his coaching ability.

He didn't succeed at his first attempt at OC... but... Say what you will about Fisher, but for him to promote Boras... clearly he knew how to coach.

Now; was he in over his head at OC? The results weren't there. So, maybe so, at least for now.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He didn't succeed at his first attempt at OC... but... Say what you will about Fisher, but for him to promote Boras... clearly he knew how to coach.

Now; was he in over his head at OC? The results weren't there. So, maybe so, at least for now.

Was never really impressed with the TEs under his watch either.

As far as Fisher goes, I'm pretty sure he was looking for someone who would run the scheme the way he wanted it. Boras was his best option there. I don't think that means he was particularly good or impressive.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Never fired me up. Players typically fire each other -- or themselves -- up.

Yeah, the best coaches are teachers and not screamers cussin every other word. It made me cringe watching that vid.