Bills hire Rob Boras for TE coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He has a hellluva beard... I'll give him that!

I'd like to say he's a better positional coach... but he didn't even really do much in that capacity.

Glad he got a job... good luck Buffalo!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good for Rob, happy for the guy. Not a bad dude, was just put in a position that required an experienced and talented OC, but he wasn't ready. He'll get another shot someday I'm sure.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Poor Bills fans. Great guy but I'm not impressed by his coaching ability.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Should stick to TE coach until he finds the right OC to mentor and improve his game with. Despite my toxic posts in the past, it was more directed at Fisher's ineptitude on offense.

This guy's also responsible for developing Greg Olson into what he is back when he was with the Bears.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yeah. That's kinda what he should be doing. Position coach. I'm relieved.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Coaching Siberia.
2357062300000578-0-image-18_1416506689102.jpg

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
So - the DC went to Cleveland... the OC is going to Buffalo. THAT, has to tell ya something, right there.

Bruce2980

Starter
I dont like Screamers....if our players only respond to that, we drafted the wrong guys.
Obviously they didn't even respond to that. I wonder if they would have responded to electrical shock therapy? Na, that middle school offense sucked the life out of all of them.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I dont like Screamers....if our players only respond to that, we drafted the wrong guys.
I don't either. I don't know about you or anyone else, but I never take screamers seriously.
They're funny to me.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Well, at least he has a job. Honestly though, really thought for his own career he should have (assuming he didn't) tried to get a gig under an offensive minded head coach and staff. Nobody did him any favors here in getting him ready to be an OC, which he clearly wasn't.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't either. I don't know about you or anyone else, but I never take screamers seriously.
They're funny to me.
You should have met Paz, my girlfriend from college. She gave new meaning to the term screamer.