Biggest injury question mark on all 32 NFL teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page...texans-de-jj-watt-dallas-cowboys-qb-tony-romo

NFC WEST

i

Arizona Cardinals
Safety Tyrann Mathieu is rehabbing his second ACL injury in three seasons. He tore it in Week 15 last season, missing the final two games of the regular season and the Cardinals' run to the NFC Championship game. While this injury isn't as complex as his first knee injury, which included his ACL and LCL, it's still No. 2 for the Honey Badger during his NFL career. This raises concern about his durability and puts the Cardinals in the precarious position of handling his return the right way. They don't want to push Mathieu to return too early, but they need him on the field as soon as possible in 2016 to make a run at Super Bowl LI. -- Josh Weinfuss

i

Los Angeles Rams

For the Rams' vaunted pass rush to live up to its potential, defensive end Robert Quinn needs to return to the dominant form that had him in the discussion among the league's top pass-rushers. Quinn is coming off back surgery that kept him out of eight games last season, and the team is bringing him along slowly. During the offseason program, Quinn was limited in what he could do on the field but did get back to a normal weight room regimen. He also returns with a bit of a chip on his shoulder, telling me that he'd like to remind the league just how dynamic he can be. "I'm not the first to have an injury or overcome an injury but not having half the season, of course you get put into the shadows a little bit," Quinn said. "I don't need other people to motivate me. Seeing some of that stuff might somewhat add some fire, but at the end of the day, I have got my personal goals I want to achieve and that would turn the doubters into believers." -- Nick Wagoner

i

San Francisco 49ers
Biggest injury question mark in Santa Clara, thy name is Colin Kaepernick. With an exclamation point! At his zenith, which was a mere two offseasons ago, Kaepernick was dubbed as one of the greatest quarterbacks in league history. After three surgeries -- left shoulder, right thumb, left knee -- a trade request that fell on deaf ears and the hiring of a new coach in Chip Kelly, the dual-threat signal-caller is far behind Blaine Gabbert in the starting QB competition. -- Paul Gutierrez

i

Seattle Seahawks
The Seahawks are counting on Thomas Rawls to carry the load in 2016, but the running back is recovering from a fractured ankle injury that included ligament damage and ended his rookie season in December. Rawls said he expects to be ready for training camp, but the team has said it has no intentions of rushing him back. The goal is for Rawls to be ready to go in Week 1, and every indication from Pete Carroll suggests that the running back will be on the field for the opener. -- Sheil Kapadia

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Sure Robert Quinn and EJ Gaines will be camp and preseason concerns but the 2 players to keep an EYE on are.......

RODGER SAFFOLD
DOMINIQUE EASLEY

IllEuphoricAnole.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Safety Tyrann Mathieu is rehabbing his second ACL injury in three seasons. He tore it in Week 15 last season, missing the final two games of the regular season and the Cardinals' run to the NFC Championship game. While this injury isn't as complex as his first knee injury, which included his ACL and LCL, it's still No. 2 for the Honey Badger during his NFL career. This raises concern about his durability and puts the Cardinals in the precarious position of handling his return the right way. They don't want to push Mathieu to return too early, but they need him on the field as soon as possible in 2016 to make a run at Super Bowl LI. -- Josh Weinfuss
The elephant in the room in AZ where fans and local media/radio are concerned. Hasn't finished a full season yet in 3 years but... "He's not injury-prone. There's nothing to see here."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Looking forward to seeing The Mighty Quinn back on the field creating mass chaos for our opponents.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
"You can't make the club, when your sitting in the tub".

Here's to a healthy 2016 for all the Rams!

:cheers:

*edit: the above saying does not mean to include Roger Saffold.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Quinn needs a new contract at the end of this one to pay for that new pad.....taxes in 2022 are gonna kill him....

DVontel

Rookie
The elephant in the room in AZ where fans and local media/radio are concerned. Hasn't finished a full season yet in 3 years but... "He's not injury-prone. There's nothing to see here."
Since blue font is = to Sarcasm, who implied different?

Also, he came back week 4 of the 2014 season because he was on the PUP list due to The ACL/LCL injury a season prior, but he finished that season, but wasn't the Top 10 defensive player he is because of wearing a knee brace to limit his effective.

Last edited:

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
The niner section said:
Kaepernick was dubbed as one of the greatest quarterbacks in league history.

When did that happen? I'm pretty sure that's an outright lie. It figures that SF reporters would say that any QB they have is one of the greatest in history. Sadly it's their MO.

…..

Legend
When did that happen? I'm pretty sure that's an outright lie. It figures that SF reporters would say that any QB they have is one of the greatest in history. Sadly it's their

Just wait till Nick Waggoner gets involved, he'll show the Bay Area that you can have a beat writer that can appear as though he doesnt even like the team he's reporting on.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Since blue font is = to Sarcasm, who implied different?

Also, he came back week 4 of the 2014 season because he was on the PUP list due to The ACL/LCL injury a season prior, but he finished that season, but wasn't the Top 10 defensive player he is because of wearing a knee brace to limit his effective.
Are you local to the valley? I listen to 98.7 every day when driving, sometimes catch the sportscast on tv(for years) and it doesn't matter which show it is, whenever TM gets talked about it's always about how great he is, and not a whisper about the possibility that his knees are bad, he's spent alot of his time rehabbing and he cannot stay healthy for a full season. The fans i work with don't feel concerned either.

DVontel

Rookie
Are you local to the valley? I listen to 98.7 every day when driving, sometimes catch the sportscast on tv(for years) and it doesn't matter which show it is, whenever TM gets talked about it's always about how great he is, and not a whisper about the possibility that his knees are bad, he's spent alot of his time rehabbing and he cannot stay healthy for a full season. The fans i work with don't feel concerned either.
No, I don't live in the valley, but I guess it's the people I have talked to & the forums I have been on worry about his knees in the future.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No, I don't live in the valley, but I guess it's the people I have talked to & the forums I have been on worry about his knees in the future.
How and when did you become a Cards fan?