Big surprises as we approach the 1/2 way point

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lots of surprises so far...

Romo-less Dallas is currently the NFC #1 seed

Carolina is 1-5

Todd Gurley is #20 in league rushing

Bradford leads Vikings to 5-1 start

I wouldn't have guessed any of these at the start of the year. What you got?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
inb4 the "Goff isn't starting!" crowd. :coach:

Last edited:

jap

Legend
Mad Mike isn't coaching our offense!!! Let's get some Max Q O to go along with our Max Q D & Max Q special teams play!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I honesty didn't think Cleveland would start out 0-7.
But then I *should have* anticipated that they'd have played 5 QBs already at the half-way point.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
How about our Rams at 3-4?

Knowing our luck, Rams will win the next four games against the Panthers & Dolphins at home and the Jets and Saints on the road. Making the Rams 7-4 and then the Rams will announce the Fisher extension, and on cue the Rams will get blown out against the Patriots, Falcons & Seahawks barley hang on against the 49ers at home and then lose to the Cardinals and end the season at 8-8 as we lie in Purgatory for the next couple of years.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Knowing our luck, Rams will win the next four games against the Panthers & Dolphins at home and the Jets and Saints on the road. Making the Rams 7-4 and then the Rams will announce the Fisher extension, and on cue the Rams will get blown out against the Patriots, Falcons & Seahawks barley hang on against the 49ers at home and then lose to the Cardinals and end the season at 8-8 as we lie in Purgatory for the next couple of years.

8-8?
I'll take it !!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Lots of surprises so far...

Romo-less Dallas is currently the NFC #1 seed

Carolina is 1-5

Todd Gurley is #20 in league rushing

Bradford leads Vikings to 5-1 start

I wouldn't have guessed any of these at the start of the year. What you got?
And Bradford is doing it without AP!!(y);)

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

Nobody would like to see the Cheatriots (especially in Boston), Falcons and the Albatross (in Seattle) late in the season...

RamWoodie

Legend
How about our Rams at 3-4?
I think 2 of those games are on Fisher making bad decisions:

1. The Buffalo game fake punt! Why not just put your offense out there where you have more options? Everyone knew you were going for it so...GO FOR IT!

2. Giants...need I say more?

Doesn't mean had he made the right decision the Rams win...but it gave them a better chance.

I happy for the week off...hopefully the defense heals up. We need them to be healthy!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Kevin Hogan, Cody Kessler, Jacoby Brissett, Dak Prescott. and that Ginger dude taking snaps b4 the #1 overall pick...David Johnson's running...JJ Watt missing a game...Tom Savage is better than Brock Osweiler...Rams Fangirl joining ROD...Cooper not catching a pass...Spruce never suiting up...Sensabaugh cut...Defense still not top 10 (really Greg?) No injuries to Saffold.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Being & lying in Purgatory for the next few seasons category would seem to me to be a very high position for this Ram team that has spent all of its recent investment's on what is now non producing foundational stocks & bonds. IMO my Ram team is heading the wrong direction & the future looks diminished.

Management went into major debt (most fans do not care) with this early season draft day trade thinking they were just one piece missing from a talented magical wining roster. Now that the cover has been blown off by the past 7 games.... that many of the teams operational units that Mgt. were depending on are factually much less productive, some defective & management flat out overestimated the ability of many of the starters. I see this Fisher team as vibrating smoking Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phone fixing to explode. What happens when it does might be more interesting that what Fisher has done with the Rams in the last 5 seasons.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Rams being at 3-4 is a surprise even though we are on pace to a 7-9 finish. I believed Fisher in Hard knocks when he said the Rams are not going 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7 this season.

RamWoodie

Legend
Well...at least Boras is smart enough to make proper use of the talents of Britt and Quick. Now he needs to make use of Kendricks and Higbee. Those are two talented TEs...FIGURE IT OUT!

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Russell Wilson still plays at 100%. Even though he has knee and pectoral injuries, the Seahawks are still leading the NFC West.

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again
"...or
Rams being at 3-4 is a surprise even though we are on pace to a 7-9 finish. I believed Fisher in Hard knocks when he said the Rams are not going 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7 this season.

"...or 10 and 6, for that matter."

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Relwolf91 said:

"...or
"...or 10 and 6, for that matter."

Leaving the only real chance Fisher has to right is.........6-10