Between the Horns (Aug 27th)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Great Between the Horns segment from D'Marco, MJD, JB Long.

Take aways;

- Tutu is a great "7 on 7, flag football guy." / Use is limited given he can't block anyone.
- Our LT will need help from the scheme against good pass rushers. Found his criptonite in Hendricks.
- Durant had a welcome to the NFL moment when he got beat by Chase.

+ Rookie running back is looking good.
+ Passing game is unstoppable.
+ Plethora of talent at DB/ cuts will be tough

View: https://youtu.be/NS9SHEV5uq0

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i might have said this before but i could listen to these guys talk football all day, every day.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
How dare they get me all excited about our RB room. :laugh3:

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Even if Tutu lights it up this season, Humphrey should've been the pick. Does anyone have a legit reason as to why not?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Consider Green Bay. The Packers wanted a center after losing Pro Bowler Corey Lindsey in Free Agency.

So Green Bay used its late-second round pick (#62 overall) on center Josh Meyers from Ohio State.

With the very next pick (#63 overall), the Chiefs selected Creed Humphrey.

Meyers looks like he might be pretty good but I bet Packers' fans are screaming ...
'We took the correct position but the wrong Center!!!'

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Didn't like hearing that Noteboom had some trouble from Trey Hendrickson, hopefully, Boom learned from the exchanges. Need a healthy and effective Boom all year.

Ram65

Legend
Farr saying, Atwell getting hit for four quarters like he will be playing a lot. He did come back with a positive about him. Atwell, Jefferson and Benny Skow are the third WRs. He has to show he can take some hits but, defenses have to show they can keep up with him. I think he is a wild card. Like MDJ said we don't want him running the ball.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
After teams are done gameplanning for Kupp and Robinson there will be no fucks left to give for Tutu or whoever is in there as the third wideout. So I imagine that Tutu will do just fine for us. Very few teams have a secondary good enough to handle all that.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Didn't like hearing that Noteboom had some trouble from Trey Hendrickson, hopefully, Boom learned from the exchanges. Need a healthy and effective Boom all year.
Hendrickson is a top 5 edge rusher, so I'm not too concerned. Guys like him, an offense typically has to account for.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Even if Tutu lights it up this season, Humphrey should've been the pick. Does anyone have a legit reason as to why not?
Other than it is 15+ months ago no. Let's hope TuTu helps the team this season

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Have you ever heard the saying "Kicking a dead horse"?

My bad, I confused this for a discussion board. Please, let's continue discussing (for another year) our 5'6" 150lb WR and how effective he can be in the NFL.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
My bad, I confused this for a discussion board. Please, let's continue discussing (for another year) our 5'6" 150lb WR and how effective he can be in the NFL.
I'm just busting your balls. No malic intended. But you know, you do bring it up a lot. In fact, I expect you will keep doing it. Just like I keep bringing up how that female owner Major leagued the Rams and the fans here to move the rams to St. Louis. I mean, it's in my handle.