Better late than never - Aldon Smith fined

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Van is gonna ball out this weekend. Too much extra attention on our other guys... They're gonna forget we have Keenan Allen 2.0

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Van is gonna ball out this weekend. Too much extra attention on our other guys... They're gonna forget we have Keenan Allen 2.0

I’ll say this Gerald Everett was doing some big time blocking..Mcvay will keep the ball moving in all directions.

I guess my point is there is enough game film & reports to exploit some of there weaknesses.

This report is on the hit Jared Goff took.I’m one for this Offensive Line,but that does not stop me from pointing out there mistakes.Big Rob needs to hold his blocks better & Blythe will see how he needs to stay back more on passing downs.Which he does do a good job of picking up the delayed blitz’s.
You can’t stop Robert Woods & Copper Kupp,plus don’t sleep on Josh Reynolds. Mcvay has his number.Go back to 2017 against the Saints at home.
I like Jefferson & that catch against Dallas was huge before that INT

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Usually, It is the same week that fines are handed out.
Good that they make it clear that the Refs missed an obvious one.

The NFL ought to negate the interception which wouldn't have occurred but for the illegal smash to Goff's face. But that's too much to hope for...

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The NFL ought to negate the interception which wouldn't have occurred but for the illegal smash to Goff's face. But that's too much to hope for...
Goff gets a bad rap and it seems that he rarely gets freebies.
That said, it helps the Rams if he is underated.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
There was a time when this would come a couple weeks later and that turnover led to the Ram demise, now, it's nice to not dwell on it and focus on the next game.

TomMack

Rookie
There was a time when this would come a couple weeks later and that turnover led to the Ram demise, now, it's nice to not dwell on it and focus on the next game.
Screw that!
Thats at least the third time I’ve seen Jared Goff get hit square in the head and no call.
if that’s brady, Brees or Wilson...Aldon Smith is out of the league again. I remember at least three times Brady doesn’t get touched and gets some kind of call.
i don’t know if it’s lack of respect for Goff or the refs are just knuckleheads.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Screw that!
Thats at least the third time I’ve seen Jared Goff get hit square in the head and no call.
if that’s brady, Brees or Wilson...Aldon Smith is out of the league again. I remember at least three times Brady doesn’t get touched and gets some kind of call.
i don’t know if it’s lack of respect for Goff or the refs are just knuckleheads.

They didn't call Mike Vrabel's blow to Kurt Warner's head in the Super Bowl either that led to an interception and Patriot TD, so for me, all others pale in comparison.