Better enjoy that home cooking this week...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, what a great start to the season.
The schedule though, whoa...
Rams only have 2 true home games over the next 10 weeks, (9 games)
4 of 5 road stretch coming up.
I know we were a great road team last year but wow.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But it's so much better than last season. Last year we had five 10am PT starts - this year only two. We only travel east of Denver three times - one of those games is a 1pm PT start against the Saints. The other two are in back to back weeks, which most likely means we will stay out there, which will allow the players to be better acclimated. And those two games come after our bye week.

This upcoming stretch is Seattle/Denver/SF - not much travel there. Lots of road games, sure. And the Mexico game against the Chiefs suddenly looks much more challenging - but even that is less travel for us than them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, what a great start to the season.
The schedule though, whoa...
Rams only have 2 true home games over the next 10 weeks, (9 games)
4 of 5 road stretch coming up.
I know we were a great road team last year but wow.
Well, CLink is like our second home now, with Hawk fans streaming out at halftime...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we play better on the road anyway, so...
Safer anyway...Maybe Kroenke could pay some overtime and get the Inglewood Palace open in 2019?