Best Wife

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
My wife and I were supposed to go to the local fanx convention. I couldn't make it.

She sent me a picture and said I think you need this or we need this.

An AD99 signed jersey. I cannot even believe it

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Enjoy every moment with her, AJ. Wives are a blessing, or can be, if you got the right one.. Cherish every moment.....

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's so wild. We've been slowly re-piecing our basement to be kind of the 'sports/games/nerd' den.

Installed a fan last night that I found on Amazon that kind of has the Ram horns in it. Have a neat picture I bought after the super bowl win that is AD and Kupp but the picture is Al Michaels call of the game.

Putting up random things I've collected over the years. . . but a signed AD JERSEY!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Enjoy every moment with her, AJ. Wives are a blessing, or can be, if you got the right one.. Cherish every moment.....

Couldn't agree more Loyal! She is a absolute saint and treasure in my life.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I saw the caption and thought we were going to be rating the players wives/girlfriends.
I'll see myself out.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I saw the caption and thought we were going to be rating the players wives/girlfriends.
I'll see myself out.

Goff & Mcvay dropped the Mic’ on there’s. Jared was doing to much homework for Mcvay’s taste.
Mcvay put a SuperBowl ring on his without Goff.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I feel sorry for guys that don't think their wife is the best.

I know I would be dead right now if it wasn't for my wife staying with me every day in hospital when I was touch and go.

The nurses do their best to look after you but there's nothing like someone who loves you to push you to eat and exercise. Nurses are under the pump, they can't sit there and feed you.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Agreed. Mine has put up with me for over 35 years somehow. Don't know what I'd do without her.