Best Ram Player Never Talked About

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Saw this kind of thread at another teams forum. It got a lot of attention.

My vote would go to DT Michael Brockers. Great draft pick and the Anchor of the DL. Eats two blockers and gives Donlad a chance to chase the QB. Gotta re-sign this guy.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Jake McQuaide!

image.jpg

TexasRam

Legend
Todd Gurley.

No one really talks about this guy but I think he might surprise and help this team.

Jim-Carrey-Thumbs-Up.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
Gotta agree with Brockers.
People mostly pay attention to sacks but he is a very good player. If he does hit the market he will be an in demand guy.
I will go with Kendricks.
He gets (for reasons I don't understand) a fair amount of crap on this board. He is a good all around TE.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A past Ram great that is never talked about? Nolan Cromwell.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
The guy for me right now is probably Garrett Reynolds, honestly. Felt like he brought a lot at O-Guard last year, and was maybe our best O-Lineman, or at least most consistent.

But that's me kind of fishing because OP took the best candidate already, haha.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd have to say Trumaine Johnson. I know we tagged him this year but for a guy who tied for the most INTs in the NFC with 7 last year AND allowed the LOWEST QB rating of any CB in the ENTIRE league, we don't talk about him much.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Robert Quinn is 26 years old and because he suffered one lost year, he's fallen from a top DE in the league to a forgotten man in player rankings. The kid is half my age and bodies do recover...

I wonder why nobody wrote off Adrian Peterson when he tore his ACL or Brett Favre when he hurt his thumb and threw us five picks in the playoffs. Heck, they wrote Kurt Warner off when his thumb hurt his play AND THATS AFTER TWO LEAGUE MVP'S!!!!

I'd say it's a Ram thing but when Jerome Bettis had a back issue, our own team wrote him off. I'm looking so forward to Rob proving to the world what Kurt and Jerome did...never discount the heart of a champion.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd have to agree with Brockers, but I do not know if he is the best Eugene Sims should get an honorable mention. He is a solid rotational guy on the line and always seems to give it his all.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Robert Quinn is 26 years old and because he suffered one lost year, he's fallen from a top DE in the league to a forgotten man in player rankings. The kid is half my age and bodies do recover...

I wonder why nobody wrote off Adrian Peterson when he tore his ACL or Brett Favre when he hurt his thumb and threw us five picks in the playoffs. Heck, they wrote Kurt Warner off when his thumb hurt his play AND THATS AFTER TWO LEAGUE MVP'S!!!!

I'd say it's a Ram thing but when Jerome Bettis had a back issue, our own team wrote him off. I'm looking so forward to Rob proving to the world what Kurt and Jerome did...never discount the heart of a champion.

Yeah, I am going with Quinn too.

He is so far under the radar right now it's not even funny.

Yeah, yeah... Writers mention him in combination with Donald when discussing the Rams d-line... But it's almost second fiddle.

Dude has played at a very high level before raging havoc in the backfield on most every passing play. He'll remind people real quick, assuming he's back healthy.

Quinn's Tomahawk Chop is a thing of beauty. If he manages to produce 3/4 of 2013 numbers our 2016 DLine will be legendary. His athleticism after the chop scrambling for the fumble is the poster child for 110%.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Shoot, Will Hayes should be in this conversation. People talk about his love of mermaids, but you don't hear as much about what a solid DE he has been.

fearsomefour

Legend
Johnny Hekker, he gives the defense good field position most of the time.
A great point.
A really good punter who can limit returns with directional punting, bang the sh** out of the ball and Hekkers specialty, kill it inside the 20.....they are a weapon.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I gotta go with Brockers too. He goes about his business being a rock on the line. Allows the others to make plays and get the recognition.