Best Plays Of 2013

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
How are you enjoying pulling for the Rams and you're guy in his new home in STL?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on how they are using Austin versus how he was used in college. Or did he just simply use that crazy shiftiness and speed in college and dominate because it was all he needed.

I'm enjoying becoming a Rams fan very much thank you for asking! Hard part is I live in VA and so I don't get to see many games. I've gone to the european web sites a couple of times to be able to watch but they scare me about viruses.

After lurking on this site for a while you all already have a pretty good grasp of what Tavon needs and is not getting...space. He gets to speed very quickly but so do most CBs in the NFL. If you're coaches would tailor eight or nine plays solely to get him into space at speed he'll put up points on a regular basis. I also wouldn't be afraid to use him out of the backfield on occaision, despite his size. Against OK his senior season he rushed 21 times for 344 yds and two TDs. He also caught 4 passes for 82 yds. All that was against what I believe was the 8th best defense in college.

The other thing your coaches need to do is work on his route running skills. Stedman is much better at that and has better hands. If you all can coach Tavon up and start giving Stedman more playing time....look out.