Best off Season move "Our" Rams can make

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
No but the Quarter backing was. Watching Hill trying to throw deep today was laughable . Britt would have eatin just as much as Odell if noodle arm Hill could throw it deep enough
The problem is there is no feasible answer for the Rams at this point. Hill is a quality back up....meaning, he is a skilled guy who does not have a complete game. He is a good back up. So, to find a new starter the options are very limited.
The draft? Starting a rookie QB means probably another write off year. Bringing back Bradford means taking the injury risk again.
I have thought for a long time the talk of a run first power O was just talk....Schotty want to spread it out and pass the ball.
Hill completed 75% of his passes today for 290 yards 2 TDs and a pic that should not have been a pic. He held the ball too long sometimes but he was not bad today. He seemed bad because of the reason you said....he can't throw deep well. Look at the QB situations of most NFL teams that are not the top teams....it generally is not good. When you get to the back up it gets uglier.
Hill has some limitations on his game, but, the mental part of it he is fine....which is more than most of the Ram back ups in recent memory.
So, to me, he stays. The back up situation is fixed....the trouble is finding another option at the starting spot. Hill is not the problem with this years O.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
No but the Quarter backing was. Watching Hill trying to throw deep today was laughable . Britt would have eatin just as much as Odell if noodle arm Hill could throw it deep enough

I agree with this so much. I think the oline's play recently is making people forget that QB is still a major issue.

Hill was horribly inaccurate. Even on the Givens TD in garbage time, Chris had to stop in his tracks completely to secure the under thrown pass.

And people keep saying we can win with this guy, that "I'd rather stick with Hill than sign/draft X." Give me a break. The guy is just bad. He is.