best moments of the Superbowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I was so disgusted by the thought of watching the whiners win a title I went to the movies after the first quarter. Could tell pretty early on the Ravens didnt have the speed on D to deal with the whiners O, could kinda of see a comeback....although, what sparked it was bizarre.

Watching the recording of it after I was sure they lost I love watching Harbaugh whine about every call. Could easily have called a D hold on the pass to Crabtree and there was a mugging on the punt for the safety, no hold call, although a hold in the endzone is a safety. But when you whine about every call it is the same as whining about none....you kind of discredit yourself.

I had the misforturne of spending Saturday in the bay area catching a couple of college baseball games then going to a concert. So happy that the entitled dbags that are whiner fans (heard it all day long Saturday) get to experience it from the other side. The mentality that they are a "special" franchise that deserves to win it all hopfeully takes a hit. Basically, in relatively recent history, the whiners had the great fortune to have back to back HOF quality QBs and a mobed up owner who was willing to cheat the salary cap in an effort to buy titles. A great coach and two HOF QBs go along way toward building a legacy. But, nearly two decades between SB appearances and not a dominant team this year....the whiners are going to have a tough road getting back.

Kap is a good QB with a great, great arm. It will be interesting to see how teams adjust to him with a full off season. An announcer said (accuratly I think) that Kap doesnt anticipate throws, he needs to see his guy open then pulls the trigger. His arm is strong enough he can force the ball a bit. The question is how do you mix looks and coverages to fool him AND protect yourself vs. his run ability? The whiners have a very good Oline and running. Speed at TE and WR, but, their D has sort of been exposed. If you can control their passrush their secondary is average. The Rams were able to outduel the whiners this year because of our speed on D. Adding another good, fast OLB and an upgrade at S will continue this trend.

On a side note....the NFC West is always bagged on from the outside, but, in recent years Seattle, Arizona and the whiners have represented the NFC in the SB. Places like Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia, Minnesota ect. that would claim to have more of a football legacy than the NFC west teams (excluding SF) have not made a peep. The Rams have to win the west first, they are not far away. With Seattle, whiners and the Rams next year the West is gonna be a tough, physical fight.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good post. Yeah, I saw that mugging in the endzone on that safety too. Pretty funny, actually. That whole offensive line should have done the same thing as long as the refs weren't gonna call it. Coulda taken ALL of the time off the clock before that punt. lol.

I agree about Chapperstick too. He's definitely got a good arm, and is pretty good at taking off when a lane opens up. But if you put the clamps on that, and generate a little pressure, he's not very good at all. Pretty cool that we were able to figure him out so quickly. This division is gonna be easy pickins for a while as long as those teams keep trying to run the same garbage offense. Hopefully AZ gets Geno Smith or somethin'. That way they'll all play into our hands. Muahahahaha.