Best in NFL?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its a week to week league. Before the last game we were the best team. A loss and now we're not. The ups and downs of the NFL season. Who is still standing at the end is all that matters.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Listening to sports talk today, makes me miss St Louis Sports talk yesterday. Those guys really dove into game planning, what went right what went wrong etc. I wish they would push for a show like that here in LA. Instead we get Keyshawn on 710, puke.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Cards have to be considered the best team until some other can prove differently. I hate to type those words but there it is.

Having said that I think that the Titans loss was a fluke and that Rams would likely win 4 out of 5 matchups.

We’ll see how Rams fare in the 2nd Cards game. Our D is now playing better and it should be a doozy of a game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Listening to sports talk every day. I can tell you there's a new MVP, best team, best rookie, best defensive player etc etc every week. Its absurd to give any credit to any of these talking heads

Anyone notice going into the Titans game, the pregame, they were talking the Rams up as one of the best teams... then at halftime they sort of stopped talking that way, talking up other teams?

That's the way the wind blows on these shows. I don't know how they get away with it, except viewers must have short memories.