Bernie

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He actually said the rams could win the nfc west. I was so shocked. I almost crashed. Im just glad he wasnt spewing all of his usual hate. Being in stlouis its annoying not to get any news on them without hearing the usual bs. Hate the owner not the team.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is pretty surprising for Bernie... given the option of seeing a bleak or bright future, he usually goes bleak... especially in the middle of a losing streak.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah, he's right. IF the effin defense can show up every week. Right now that is our problem, that we are a "defensive" team giving up 22 ppg. Fix that, and even with this sorry offense the wins will roll in.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He actually said the rams could win the nfc west. I was so shocked. I almost crashed. Im just glad he wasnt spewing all of his usual hate. Being in stlouis its annoying not to get any news on them without hearing the usual bs. Hate the owner not the team.
I wasn't sure I wanted to open this thread, when I read "Bernie"! I was sure I would get Pissed at him! I'm Shocked at his nice comment! He's usually such a ' Richard-Head'!:LOL:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah, he's right. IF the effin defense can show up every week. Right now that is our problem, that we are a "defensive" team giving up 22 ppg. Fix that, and even with this sorry offense the wins will roll in.

Well that 22 given up a game includes ST's and opponents defenses scoring.

They need Johnson and Brockers back and Quinn isn't totally good but hopefully the buhbye week has them feeling well. I know TJ won't be back, but IMO he is less important than Brockers and Quinn.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Pro Football Talk said the same thing.

After Arizona and Seattle's embarrassing performances on Sunday, It's more they think the NFC West isn't very good.