Bernie: Rams are at a crossroads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

laramsoriginal

Starter
2 years ago, we were the joke of the NFL. Now we're competitive. pee pee off Bernie - The Patriots would have been 7-9 with our schedule last year!

We're back thanks to Snead & Fisher, or Snisher or Fishead

Agree snisher have done a great job so far but its time to see tangible results.

Bernie is right pointing out the success carroll and hardbough have brought to their teams. Its time to see the rams take the next step.

Playoffs or bust

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is how lame his writing has become.

Not even halfway through I was wondering "is this an old post of a Bernie article that has risen up to the top because someone replied in the thread? When did he write this?"

That's pretty sad isn't it. That's how often he regurgitates the same tired ass shit. Over and over and over. Where is his editor? Why isn't he being told to bring a fresh perspective? Why isn't he talking to players or coaches? Or even trying to contact Kroenke? Or talking to anyone in the FO like Snead? Or doing anything at all other than bloviating?

Snead does interviews, Fisher does interviews, Demoff too, plus he spends time on message boards with fans, the players talk to the media too and have spent time interacting on message boards with fans. Yet Bernie continues to do nothing but provide empty content for his employer and his readers. It's shameful and at this point his editor should be taken to task by someone in charge at the PD. Horrific writing and content has become the norm for this guy and the paper has allowed it so I blame them as much as I blame him.

He's become the least readable thing in STL. He and his editor should be embarrassed about their work.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Agree snisher have done a great job so far but its time to see tangible results.

Bernie is right pointing out the success carroll and hardbough have brought to their teams. Its time to see the rams take the next step.

Playoffs or bust

No doubt, what the Seahawk have done is impressive. They started their purge a year earlier than us, so I guess we should be SB bound in 2014. :) I still think we're another growth year away, but I like what we've done. The playoffs would be nice, though!

Hairball ignited an already talented team. Different situation. And his act is showing signs of wearing thin..

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Factoid --

Rams on Demand has had more interviews with Rams players and FO than Bernie in the last three years.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Factoid --

Rams on Demand has had more interviews with Rams players and FO than Bernie in the last three years.

ROD and the Herd have more interviews this year than Bernie has had in the last five years, that's no lie either.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Big Fat Bernie said:
In the first two seasons of Fisher-Snead the Rams were tied for 20th in the 32-team league with 14 wins. Their .453 winning percentage also ranked 20th.

Wow, way to do that math Big Bern.....

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
For future reference, anyone posting a "Bernie" article must donate all their ROD dollars to me! His views/opinions are not worth the Charmin he uses to write them.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
For future reference, anyone posting a "Bernie" article must donate all their ROD dollars to me! His views/opinions are not worth the Charmin he uses to write them.

What's fascinating is that the B-man gets more posts and views here than anyone else's articles. Maybe he knows what he's doing. ;)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's fascinating is that the B-man gets more posts and views here than anyone else's articles. Maybe he knows what he's doing. ;)

i'm not sure how many of the fine people here actually read the articles. we've seen it all before.

he makes a good punching bag though.

i'm not sure how many of the fine people here actually read the articles. we've seen it all before.

he makes a good punching bag though.

I've never read one of his articles, he could be a pure genius for all I know, and it could be a conspiracy by the board to stop me from reading him, if it is it's a damn good one.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've never read one of his articles, he could be a pure genius for all I know, and it could be a conspiracy by the board to stop me from reading him, if it is it's a damn good one.
Nah - he is a great writer and is very insightful. He approaches his articles from a very unique and intriguing perspective. The amount of knowledge and cutting edge research he puts into his writing is amazing. I have to guess the coaches and everyone within the organization awaits every one of his articles so that they can figure out what they are really striving for and what to do in order to make all the right moves. I'm guessing they all wear WWBD bracelets. Definitely a must read.

Sincerely,

Bernie's mom

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Thee was a time when he was decent, but it was many years ago. He is horrible now and you'd be hard pressed to find more than a small group that agree with him. He seems to enjoy stirring shit over writing anything thoughtful or meaningful. His credibility has been shot for years and he has been shut out of Rams Park for a long time, and it shows in his work.

He's turned into a bitter and caustic bloviator. However it's fun to read his drivel and slap him around for it LOL.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bernie's having a bad day...

BernieMT4.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He's turned into a bitter and caustic bloviator. However it's fun to read his drivel and slap him around for it LOL.

Wow. Nice word. Puttin' that one in my holster for later use.:D