Bernie on the Big 3 OT's in the Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
From Bernie:

Which offensive lineman do you like for the Rams at No. 2 overall? Here's the way I would categorize the choices: (1) Jake Matthews is starter-ready in the NFL from Day One; (2) Greg Robinson is the most talented and has the most potential but may need some work/developmental time; (3) of the three, Taylor Lewan has the kind of nasty-boy, berserk, mean-streak, competitiveness that head coach Jeff Fisher and O-line coach Paul Boudreau seem to favor. Tough call if the Rams go for an offensive tackle. Matthews is the surest thing, and he has the superb NFL O-lineman family bloodlines, so that's why I'd take him. But honestly, I don't think there's a bad or wrong choice among the three big fellows.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...cle_2bbbd666-62ad-5124-8278-fb55126f6c85.html

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
First article I've read of Bernie's where he doesn't flip flop 14 times...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
First article I've read of Bernie's where he doesn't flip flop 14 times...

Here, I've fixed it for you;

From Bernie:

Which offensive lineman do you like for the Rams at No. 2 overall? Here's the way I would categorize the choices: (1) Jake Matthews is starter-ready in the NFL from Day One, or maybe Day Two; (2) Greg Robinson is the most talented and has the most potential, yet at times demonstrates questionable talent with decent potential. So, he may need some work/developmental time, but probably doesn't; (3) of the three, Taylor Lewan has the kind of nasty-boy, berserk, mean-streak, competitiveness that head coach Jeff Fisher and O-line coach Paul Boudreau seem to favor, but they'd rather not have that added to the team right now. Tough call if the Rams go for an offensive tackle. Matthews is the surest thing, and he has the superb NFL O-lineman family bloodlines, kinda sorta, so that's why I'd take him. But honestly, I don't think there's a bad or wrong choice among the three big fellows. I'd probably go Robinson.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...cle_2bbbd666-62ad-5124-8278-fb55126f6c85.html

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Here, I've fixed it for you;

From Bernie:

Which offensive lineman do you like for the Rams at No. 2 overall? Here's the way I would categorize the choices: (1) Jake Matthews is starter-ready in the NFL from Day One, or maybe Day Two; (2) Greg Robinson is the most talented and has the most potential, yet at times demonstrates questionable talent with decent potential. So, he may need some work/developmental time, but probably doesn't; (3) of the three, Taylor Lewan has the kind of nasty-boy, berserk, mean-streak, competitiveness that head coach Jeff Fisher and O-line coach Paul Boudreau seem to favor, but they'd rather not have that added to the team right now. Tough call if the Rams go for an offensive tackle. Matthews is the surest thing, and he has the superb NFL O-lineman family bloodlines, kinda sorta, so that's why I'd take him. But honestly, I don't think there's a bad or wrong choice among the three big fellows. I'd probably go Robinson.

LMFAO!!!!

Now that's mor elike the worthless 'ol Bernie I know! He must have people edit his articles with flip flops...