Benny, Roberson and Foles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Not to talk bad about Hill and Davis but I think a big reason why we didn't have the same sort of implosions we had last year after the Pead fumble and the defensive TD on the sack is leadership at QB. I feel so much relief that we have a guy that can step up and make plays there when we need it.

I was about ready to give up after we gave up that punt return for a TD. I was sitting there thinking, "here we go again".

I'm glad the team has more faith than I did!

I think this is a Fisher thing, the team never quits, no matter how bad things appear.

jjab360

Legend
I was about ready to give up after we gave up that punt return for a TD. I was sitting there thinking, "here we go again".

I'm glad the team has more faith than I did!

I think this is a Fisher thing, the team never quits, no matter how bad things appear.
Man, after that sack strip TD, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Foles is a gamer for sure, it seems like he gets better the more pressure he's under somehow.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Loved the Seahawks commentators constantly stating how the Hawks never give up Yada Yada but when foles on 3d and 15 game on the line they start talking Rams fg range and foles steps up and drops a 1st Dow on em. Also that shovel pass while being dropped was freaking brett farveesque!