Benny, Roberson and Foles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Boys, in case you guys forgot because we haven't seen one in 25 games, that is what a starting QB looks like!

I'm so pumped right now! The Rams just love to make it dramatic!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Boys, in case you guys forgot because we haven't seen one in 25 games, that is what a starting QB looks like!

If we need a game winning drive I prefer Foles to Bradford.

Signed,
Bradford mom

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Always knew Roberson would be a good one, wonder what he did pre-draft to go from 2nd round to UDFA? Oh well the league's loss is our gain. I said I felt comfy with Benny as a starter, 6.1 yards per touch is pretty decent (I do want Gurley in there ASAP though). And Foles I've criticised him in the past, but never wrote him off, if we get that guy all season we're playoff bound.

FRO

Legend
Foles was outstanding. I'm a huge Bradford guy and feel he has more upside, but I'm so happy to have Foles. He made some money throws and the two fumbles weren't really his fault.

Offense was outstanding. Great scheme. Guys were constantly open.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Very impressed with Roberson, hope Johnson is ok ! Cunningham was great, he should be returning kick offs.

FRO

Legend
Robinson was good too, but that interception by Johnson was outstanding. Good to have quality corners.

SierraRam

Recreational User

Absolutely. That last second shovel pass for a first down was beautiful. Last year: sack, fumble, TD...

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Oline played much better after the first series too. Did Brown ever come back in?

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Dont forget about Jenkins!
He did a great job covering jimmy Graham, and had the key block for the Tavon Austin punt return.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Roberson was solid last year. It was annoying listening to how surprised the commentators were.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dont forget about Jenkins!
He did a great job covering jimmy Graham, and had the key block for the Tavon Austin punt return.

I think the entire D played well today. Just need to clean up some of the missed tackles.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to talk bad about Hill and Davis but I think a big reason why we didn't have the same sort of implosions we had last year after the Pead fumble and the defensive TD on the sack is leadership at QB. I feel so much relief that we have a guy that can step up and make plays there when we need it.

VinnyRam

UDFA
How about that pass over the defender and just fell into Baily and he did great holding on to the ball. Just plays we are not used to. What a throw.

tonyl711

Starter
Quinn and AD didnt do too bad either. but im most impressed with the Oline, they held thier own for the most part, and everyone of them should only get better and better.

DenverRam

Starter
Can my man get some love too?

TavonAustinTerio.gif

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
I really credit Foles' leadership to bring them back and he exhibited courage under fire to make some big throws. This offense will only get better. No Gurley, no Mason, No Quick plus a young Oline with two rookies and still they overcome three fumbles and hang 24 points on a top five defense (Even without Chancellor the Seasquats have an excellent defense).

The QB is the difference IMO. I became a Foles believer today.

GREAT WIN ...............stats be damned this was about heart!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I'd argue that its been longer than that. Some of that pressure that Foles stood amongst, Sam would curl up and take the hit. Foles stood tall and completed the pass knowing he was going to get smacked.

drsnook

UDFA
Name
drsnook
I really credit Foles' leadership to bring them back and he exhibited courage under fire to make some big throws. This offense will only get better. No Gurley, no Mason, No Quick plus a young Oline with two rookies and still they overcome three fumbles and hang 24 points on a top five defense (Even without Chancellor the Seasquats have an excellent defense).

The QB is the difference IMO. I became a Foles believer today.

GREAT WIN ...............stats be damned this was about heart!
Concur, unbelievable they pulled this out...Cook, Austin, Bailey, Kendricks all made are-you-kidding-me plays today. Only black spot was Pead, but kudos to Fisher for keeping him in on the next KOR.