Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green wants long-term deal 'or let me go'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta laugh at a guy who can't get on the field and tells them to pay him more. You're a 31 year old WR and can't get on the field you were one of if not the highest paid WR and you want more? Get on the field first.

Psycho_X

Legend
Gotta laugh at a guy who can't get on the field and tells them to pay him more. You're a 31 year old WR and can't get on the field you were one of if not the highest paid WR and you want more? Get on the field first.

Yeah, if I was the Bengals in the situation they are currently in I would have sold AJ to this highest bidder this year. Maybe they didn't get an enticing offer but I'd have to believe someone out there would be desperate to give him a shot to stay healthy. Bengals are officially in full rebuild mode now with the benching of Dalton. Would have tried to trade Dalton too.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The funny thing is that Dalton is 0 for without Green. Makes you wonder if Ryan Finley will win next week after their bye. That would be laughable.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Rams just traded two firstd and a forurth for a
Rams just traded two firsts and a fourth a player who has basically not played this years.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams just traded two firstd and a forurth for a

Rams just traded two firsts and a fourth a player who has basically not played this years.
wow That's a horrible stretch. First of all "basically" nothing he's played 3 games and played well. He's also 25 years old and at the top of his game. Comparing Ramsey to Green is pretty silly.

UKRAM18

UDFA
If the Bengals have any sense they should cut Green at the end of the season. At 31 and with the injury history they aren't getting Julio like production that's for sure

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe the Bengals are saying "FU," you signed a contract. Even though we are beneficiary with the new system of taking players who screamed about wanting out from their last team. As I heard from someone..."That which makes you laugh, will make you cry..." Someday we will have a whney assed, privileged player making a ton of cash, saying "Pay me more cash, or send me to Cleveland..."

;)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nice that he wants to stay and he's paid his dues, but the Bengals are a Chocolate Mess and Cincinnati should trade him to the highest bidder, plus his best days are behind him IMHO.