Bengals at Rams - London

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMNATION

Rookie
Well one good Plus for me was that I'm so glad to see an end to these 10-yard cushions on the wide receivers

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
It was a fun first half.

The Rams crapped the bed in the 2nd half but still WON.

I'm going to reserve judgment until after the bye when they play at Pittsburgh.

GO RAMS!

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could be worse. Did anyone else see the Bears fuck the end of the game up, and miss an easy FG?

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
difference between good and great right there... Belicheck would be tearing our defense a new ass for giving up that touchdown

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay . 0-7 yard sale Bungels flew over the pond too . The defense is shaky at best
After playing the previous week at home and sleeping in their own beds all week. In fact the previous 4 weeks the furthest they've been from home is Baltimore. Unlike the Rams who flew to Seattle, came home then flew to Atlanta before coming across the pond. Hey if you think the travel is balanced for each team then yeah go for it.

Ram65

Legend
Uninspiring win. Lot's of travel and an impending week off makes for a game like this.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yet another win that the Rams don't dominate 40-0, rush for 200 yds, complete every pass, never punt, give up zero 1st downs, allow negative yardage and face a team that has no interest in winning.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was probably the last game I’ll ever see live over here even if the rams do come back .... too many people don’t have a clue what was going on ..had a American couple dressed like refs on their honeymoon and off their faces Dancing and waving thier yellow flags and stuff ..which was fun for the first few minutes but totally ruined my view of the game .. glad we won and glad I recorded I’m going home calling a takeaway and watching it all again in peace

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After playing the previous week at home and sleeping in their own beds all week. In fact the previous 4 weeks the furthest they've been from home is Baltimore. Unlike the Rams who flew to Seattle, came home then flew to Atlanta before coming across the pond. Hey if you think the travel is balanced for each team then yeah go for it.

That's could be an excuse for half the teams every week . The Rams have a lot more talent than the Bungels . The D only gave up 10 , but it was far from a good performance. Too many big plays to a team with very few weapons . Time will tell I guess . I'm still waiting for them to flip a switch and start playing consistent football.