bend over Nfl network may screw us again on sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Was watching recording of Colts Texans game on nfl network and a schedule scrolled across the bottom of the screen with the upcoming games to be shown . Rams were no where to be seen. Said the Colts game would be on at 1. I started looking for a phone number I want to call and rip somebody a new one but couldn't find one. I'm gonna be livid if they pull this shit twice!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I see Rams Browns on NFL at 1pm EDT. Whether or not they actually show THAT game I have no idea...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Was watching recording of Colts Texans game on nfl network and a schedule scrolled across the bottom of the screen with the upcoming games to be shown . Rams were no where to be seen. Said the Colts game would be on at 1. I started looking for a phone number I want to call and rip somebody a new one but couldn't find one. I'm gonna be livid if they pull this crap twice!

I just saw where the NFL Net has the Rams Browns game on @ noon CT

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Thank you very much! I'll have to bookmark this site. Do they post regular season games also?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see Rams Browns on NFL at 1pm EDT. Whether or not they actually show THAT game I have no idea...

Yea my dvr says that to but on the bottom scrolling says rams aren't shown till Monday at 8pm

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Anger management.....thought I had it licked until I sat down to skins vs ravens last night. If they do it again after this Bronco's game I too will need an intervention.....

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I watched it live, not watching it again, but I'm shocked they're pulling this bologna. Sam and Manziel were the talks of the offseason and played made a play or two. This makes no sense...

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Yep..... They are showing the Saints and the Colts......The norm for the National networks when the Rams are on.....

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Yes they did total failure of the NFL Network to please me here. Ram game thrown aside!

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
Done. I just sent a nasty right to Goodell himself. I'll let you know what they plan to do to rectify this shortly.