Bench Foles? Sure, But That Won’t Solve the Problem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
It may not solve the whole problem but it would potentially (and I stress potentially) address one part of it.

The ex-QB CBS commentator from yesterday (Steve Buerlein?) was the first commentator this season who provided any kind of insight into what Foles was or wasn't doing right. He said that Foles was failing to throw passes as soon as receivers were hitting their breaks and we all saw Foles missing players badly when he had time and they had separation.

Kendricks dropped a bad one but he was still short of the first down marker anyway but there was one throw to Tavon on the left sideline on a comeback which was woefully short.

These are surely basic things for a QB to be able to do and Foles isn't doing them. But, hey don't worry folks, Fisher will get that fixed this week.....

Athos

Legend
May as well just ride Foles to Goff or Lynch.

I have zero faith now in Fisher or Sneads ability to recognize offensive talent outside of gimmies like Austin and Gurely....

We have no QB to get us to playoffs.

jap

Legend
Wasn't Chris Weinke brought in to correct QB fundamentals? Has he worked with Nick at all?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't argue with a lot of that.
Neither can I.

Wasn't Chris Weinke brought in to correct QB fundamentals? Has he worked with Nick at all?
Mentioned this in another thread... Foles has been struggling for weeks now.

Seems logical to me that Weinke either cannot "fix him" or he really isn't that great a coach.

Either way, not good.