Belichick for DC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Youre The Worst Cary Elwes GIF by Disney+
death-first.gif

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Is Larry Marmie available?
My all-time favorite Mike Martz quote came when he was asked about his Defensive Coordinator ...

Martz said: 'Larry Marmie? Oh, everyone knows that he is just the best!'

Now that was twenty years ago, so for any of our posters who were not around, and are unfamiliar with him ... just to be clear ... Larry Marmie was Really NOT the Best. I mean Nowhere near close to being the best.

I mean, if the best was here ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Larry Marmie was about here.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
If for some reason, Bill wants the DC job, I'd give it to him. No chance that happens, but if it did I'd be on board.

How do I rectify that in my brain? Easy, I blame Tom for everything instead of Bill.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If for some reason, Bill wants the DC job, I'd give it to him.
He wouldn't want a DC job but I agree with you. Belichick has been one of the finest defensive minds in the game for a long time. But he'll either retire, take a head coach gig, or a GM type role.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He wouldn't want a DC job but I agree with you. Belichick has been one of the finest defensive minds in the game for a long time. But he'll either retire, take a head coach gig, or a GM type role.

Any team is stupid if hired as GM. Dude is terrible at getting WRs.