Belated FanFest Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamGal

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've heard from other camp reports that Ray Ray has been having a bad camp.
What have you seen out of him that makes you believe differently?
Great camp report and thanks for keeping us inform!!!!

Bad camp? Hmmm...that's not what I've seen from him. He just has SO much energy and makes his presence known on the field. He's got a Britt-like swagger about him. He and Cunningham got into a scuffle at the goal line yesterday. Cunningham DID stuff him on the play and Ray Ray took exception to it. Maybe that's what other people mean by "bad camp?" If he keeps his head about him, and he doesn't get the personal foul penalties like last year, he'll be fine. He plays special teams too, so I doubt the Rams get rid of him. Also, I doubt Greg Williams will put up with any stupid penalties from any of his players.

In any event, Ray Ray makes the team.

RamGal

UDFA
I wonder what's up with Givens so far? It has to be something with this guy because he was a shinning light his first two years. Teams adjusted to him last year, but still 34 catches for 569 is nice.

Where's his head at? The coaches have to see somethings not there, and he has to see he's losing favor! It's puzzling!

He's gotten some work at the practices I've attended, but I haven't seen anything exceptional from him. He'll be low on the depth chart if he makes the team.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Nicely done.
Thank you.
Don't be a stranger. Lots of friendly fans here.

RamGal

UDFA
I think they probably keep him, at least for Bailey's suspension. He has experience and decent chemistry with Bradford, knows the offense as well as anyone, and it's always nice to have those deep threats in your pocket. Whether he's having a good camp or not, when he's in an offense where he's not the main guy, like his rookie year, he can burn those 3rd or 4th corners for big gains.

And thanks for the report!

They may keep him through Bailey's suspension. But, again, Pettis subs for Bailey. We'll see what happens. In any event, Givens isn't the #1, 2, 3, or 4 guy.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It really scares me when they run Tavon between the tackles. Too many big bodies in there. All it would take is for a 330 lb guard to fall on him or he sees an opening and a 250 lb linebacker comes out of nowhere and Tavon becomes a pretzel. He is an elite talent that needs a little protection. Run him around the end or pass to him in space but avoid running him up the middle JMHO.

I agree........in motion and off the tackles please!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Great report. So cool for all of us fans that we have some of you giving us these reports. It's very appreciated. And like others have said, don't be a stranger. This can be and is a real fun group of posters.