Being a Rams fan is like....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

nighttrain

Legend
I picked the Cardinals to win. I dont see any problem lol

Sports is entertainment. Its not the Rams turn yet.Theyve been to 3 SBs and Championships before the Super Bowl era. It might be anywhere from 5 to 20 years before another SB appearance.
Not worth wasting time hoping for or counting on
how about just freaking respectable?
train

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I picked the Cardinals to win. I dont see any problem lol
Sports is entertainment. Its not the Rams turn yet.Theyve been to 3 SBs and Championships before the Super Bowl era. It might be anywhere from 5 to 20 years before another SB appearance.
Not worth wasting time hoping for or counting on

You picked the Cards to win dude
No wonder you're so glib

I love when after a big disappointing loss in which the coaching staff implodes we die-hard fans have to hear the canned "it's only entertainment" as if none of us understand that. It's just condescending and lame to insinuate that those of us who get pissed after a horrible loss somehow forget it's a game.

Football is filled with highs and lows - if you can enjoy the high, as you mentioned, with our Super Bowl victories etc, why can't we spend some time sloshing through the lows?

Anyway, glad your Cards win and hope you skip to work today

RAMBUSH

Starter
Being a rams fan is so easy when you have a second favorite team , especially if your second favorite team is the steelers or patriots ! Ah !!!! Thats the way to roll ......

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kick+the+the+balls_1e16ea_3094738.gif
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!