Behold Tom Brady’s $200 Cookbook

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
th

The GOAT!
I hope your alternator fails tomorrow morning.

…..

Legend
We should get together and buy one of these freakin books, then send it on the road with @Selassie I 's kidnapped Pilbury Doughboy... off to a bunch of f*cked up places and take pictures.

The arrogance of the book's very existence is pretty undeniable.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
enTek4w.gif

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/13/tom-bradys-200-cookbook-has-sold-out/

Tom Brady’s $200 cookbook has sold out
Posted by Darin Gantt on May 13, 2016

imfupa8dzju0tkvm09uo-e1463135407578.jpg

The legions of Patriots fans who love their #HashtagTommy won’t be seeing any #hashbrowns, but they apparently can’t get enough of the other stuff Tom Brady’s selling out.

Via Evan Grossman of the New York Daily News, the $200-a-pop cookbook (pardon me, “nutrition manual”) Brady is hustling has sold out, though another printing is expected in June.

There’s nothing traditional about the recipes, as Brady has a very specific and strict diet, eliminating most meat, along with certain vegetables including tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and eggplant. But his diet remains 80 percent vegetables, which are always organic.

“I would love to encourage all my teammates to eat the best way they possibly can,” Brady said on WEEI last fall. “Now, that’s not the way our food system in America is set up. It’s very different. They have a food pyramid and I disagree with that. I disagree with a lot of things that people tell you to do.”

Of course, it’s easy to poke fun at Brady for some of his unique food choices (the brown avocado ice cream isn’t the most appealing-looking thing in the world). But he and his wife Gisele Bundchen are super-rich celebrities and look great, so some degree of dietary silliness should probably be expected.

The amount of people willing to buy in, however, might be.

Maybe if they’re all thirsty after trying his delicious recipes, they can wash it down with some Russell Wilson-endorsed concussion water.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
:rant:Hey! Tommy boy! If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat!

"Oh my. I hope Aaron Donald doesn't snap poor Tom's arm like that poor running back last year, due to Tom's lack of marrow and sinew, because of his wussy diet. " :mrburnsevil: