Behind the Grind 2023 - Episode 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Thought episode 3 was out. Damn you ROD-BOT you trollin bastid.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thought episode 3 was out. Damn you ROD-BOT you trollin bastid.
No kidding. Damn ROD-BOT.

Soccer Falling GIF

I changed the title to include TRAILER.

Once the real episode is out we can edit the thread title again.

The official video releases tomorrow (Wednesday).

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Donte Deayon intrigues me as a coach. I'd love to see him as an assistant DBs coach with us when Raheem eventually moves on.

Jonathan Franklin is an old name; he used to be a running back for UCLA who was drafted by the Packers. Never played for them because of injuries. I'm happy he found his path with us.

Coach Yarber is awesome. He's arguably our best coach outside of McVay, considering how good our receivers have been.

I love these little snippets of what the NFL is like.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This class has me geeked. That was great!

dang

Legend
Just caught up with Episode 2. It was very insightful how much faith McVay had in Snead. I trust Snead does his homework but he oozes shooting from the hip with some semblance to a fantasy football draft night. Also - While it didn’t happen, I’m surprised the Rams were trying so hard to work into the 1st round with so many needs. Glad it didn’t work out.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also. If McVay is thinking of leaving in a year or 2, we would be lucky to have Raheem Morris as his successor.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor

Soccer Falling GIF

A screenshot of this used to be my avatar. Whoop whoop!!

Now merge these threads slacker...

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Thanks for posting this. The Rams rookies came to our campus and helped with painting our murals. I had a funeral to go to that day so I missed them being on campus, so this was my chance to see it.

Thanks again.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
These sure are fun to watch. :thumbsup1:

First off gotta say again that Stafford's ball is a thing of beauty. I mean that thing's always got a hot spiral, it's always movin, and that nose down movement on the downward arc it's just gorgeous to watch. It's a high percentage ball and he sure can fit that shit in boy. That's my MFing QB right there.

Yarbs is right on about guys taking correction when they know you care. This is true in all fields too. It's a truth of human nature. Guy's a hell of a leader and I think this year's coaching staff is going to be one of McVay's best. Not sure what happens on the field but I think the players will be as prepared as is possible by this staff.

And that includes the defensive guys. It includes Morris. I think his biggest mistake when he came in was not restacking that secondary in his desired image like Staley did. He was cooking with some subpar recipe items on that back end. And he didn't have an optimized staff in terms of expertise per room but he does much more so this year. If by some miracle this defense finishes 15th or higher he'd better get a head coach job because he's ready. Yeah they're undergunned a bit. But units play above their heads every year in this league and they're gonna have a full effort every snap out there by all 11.

Concerning thing about this roster remains that there are so many spots where I want to see more consistency snap-in and snap-out. Just gives me a bad feeling in terms of what their ceiling will be. But there's no doubt that I am fully behind these guys this season. There isn't a player I dislike on this roster. I can't fuckin wait for preseason.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Soccer Falling GIF

ROD-BOT lover!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These sure are fun to watch. :thumbsup1:

First off gotta say again that Stafford's ball is a thing of beauty. I mean that thing's always got a hot spiral, it's always movin, and that nose down movement on the downward arc it's just gorgeous to watch. It's a high percentage ball and he sure can fit that shit in boy. That's my MFing QB right there.

Yarbs is right on about guys taking correction when they know you care. This is true in all fields too. It's a truth of human nature. Guy's a hell of a leader and I think this year's coaching staff is going to be one of McVay's best. Not sure what happens on the field but I think the players will be as prepared as is possible by this staff.

And that includes the defensive guys. It includes Morris. I think his biggest mistake when he came in was not restacking that secondary in his desired image like Staley did. He was cooking with some subpar recipe items on that back end. And he didn't have an optimized staff in terms of expertise per room but he does much more so this year. If by some miracle this defense finishes 15th or higher he'd better get a head coach job because he's ready. Yeah they're undergunned a bit. But units play above their heads every year in this league and they're gonna have a full effort every snap out there by all 11.

Concerning thing about this roster remains that there are so many spots where I want to see more consistency snap-in and snap-out. Just gives me a bad feeling in terms of what their ceiling will be. But there's no doubt that I am fully behind these guys this season. There isn't a player I dislike on this roster. I can't fuckin wait for preseason.
What about my guy Donte Deayon, you slightin' bastid!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
What about my guy Donte Deayon, you slightin' bastid!
Keep in mind that Deayon was shorter then some of the current Ram CB's that 5'9, Deayon is 5'7 and is why he was limited.