1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Beer Me!

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by DCH, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Tron Fights for the User

None close by here :( looks good to.

2. Force16X anti pedestrian

good typical lager. luckily the Kroger grocery stores carry it. the farther south you go the harder it is to find being a canadian beer.

3. Selassie I H. I. M.

The only beer I drink is Corona Light. I prefer it with a slice of Key Lime, but any lime will do. I really only drink beer during the day time,,, and it's hot and extremely humid here. It's very refreshing.

When the sun goes down I happily switch to Rum.

rhinobean and ScotsRam like this.
  4. thirteen28 Hey Beavis, he said "member"

I tend to drink lighter beers during the summer. This is my current favorite.
    [​IMG]

Dieter the Brock likes this.
  5. Dodgersrf Well-Known Member

I drink Bud Light.
    Like guineas and Sam Adams.
    I have tried many beers over the years. Most micro brews are overpriced and just not that great. Sam and Guineas are always good.

I'll drink just about anything though, except Miller Genuine Draft. I find it completely undrinkable.

Not to fond of IPA's, just can't drink more than one at a time. Far too hoppy for my taste.

Bud light and some Bourbon and I'm just fine.

6. Dodgersrf Well-Known Member

I have the Mickeys Hornet tattoo on my shoulder. Had it done about 22 years ago. Don't regret it either.

7. ScotsRam Well-Known Member

I think Budweiser tastes like pee pee but I drink it every football Sunday. It's from St Louis!

We have some great local beers over here that I like and Sam Adams and Brooklyn Lager are imported and sold in supermarkets- I like them too. I like a lot of Belgian style beers but can only drink a few at a time, they're mostly too heavy.

My absolute favourite tho is Becks. It's the best mass-produced multi-national product that I can think of. If you get it to that point right before it freezes... freak me. There's nothing finer on the planet.

8. Tron Fights for the User

Best German beer
    [​IMG]

9. brokeu91 Well-Known Member

10. RhodyRams Well-Known Member

for me it is either Bud Light, Narragansett, Blue Moon , Hoegarden or Sam Adams Summer... but now that Yeungling is available in RI might be drinking more of that

11. Tron Fights for the User

My normal everyday beer is Busch light. Cheap and like the taste.

12. DCH This IS my 'oh' face.

Drinking a Yeungling Light right now. 'Gansett is a nice one - don't like their summer beer though.

CGI_Ram likes this.
  13. Username Has a Well-Known Member

Haven't had any of the new summer brews blow me away yet. Just the same crap.

Last fall though Urban Chestnut Oachkatzlschwoaf , and Schlafly's Coffee Stout as usual.

[​IMG]

rhinobean likes this.
  14. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

I enjoy a lot of different beers and regularly switch up what I have in stock. But a longstanding favorite is;

[​IMG]

rhinobean likes this.
  15. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Another favorite:

[​IMG]

16. RhodyRams Well-Known Member

funny story time.

When I separated from my first wife, I moved in with a buddy of mine from high school and was renting his basement apartment that we had extensively remodeled on weekends. His plan was to rent it out for extra money anyway. He had an old fridge downstairs that he kept his beer in, and told me I could use it for what ever. Well I started to try to brew my own beer, and bought one of those home brewing starter kits called Mr. Beer . Well after the first batch came out great, I bought a bottle capper and started saving my empty bottles. Made another batch and was one bottle short. As I was putting the full bottles in the fridge, I saw on the back shelf a Grolsch bottle that had been in there forever. Thinking Paul was just a slob (lol) I figure hey I can use this to finish bottling. So I grabbed the bottle, dumped some nasty stuff that was in it down the drain, washed it out, sterilized it and bottled my home brew. One night he asked me how my latest batch was, I grabbed the green bottle and handed it to him, and his face turned redder than a cooked lobster. He started screaming at me in a language I never heard. Turns out in that bottle was his great grandfathers starter for some weird Czechoslovakian brew that the family shares every year at the oldest members birthday, and then the starter gets handed down to the oldest single male or something like that. He made me go and stand up in front of the family and explain what had happened and how I ruined their tradition. That didnt go over very well, and his family insisted I was no longer allowed on any of their property, so I had to move out ASAP

Dieter the Brock likes this.
  17. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Oh wow! That's hilarious!

A nice fleet of Grolsch bottles is great for home brewers! A lot of home brew shops sell new swing top bottles too.

I feel bad for your buddy.

18. VegasRam Just proud to be here.

Drank that for a year and a half while living in Delft in the mid-seventies, except the bottle was brown. Great beer.

CGI_Ram likes this.
  19. Username Has a Well-Known Member

Had this before. Uncle got me a bottle at Christmas a couple of years ago. Good stuff.

20. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

back in the day the tops from those bottles made the perfect roach stone. I think they changed them to plastic now.