Beatles fans rejoice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Ron White - Official Site

My heart goes out to all the young people who will now have to spend Christmas Eve showing their parents how to stream music. ‪#‎Beatles‬

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Yea! That was my biggest complaint about Spotify. I love Spotify and have a subscription, but my favorite band (the Beatles) were not on there. Now I have no more complaints. I will take this as an early Christmas present

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Does Micheal Jackson's estate own a big part of the Beatles music? That piece of shit used to charge McCartney for playing songs he wrote!!!!!

The world is a better place without him. I know that's harsh but he was a really crappy human being.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
And I think Paul McCartney owns most of Elvis Presleys music , funny how things work huh

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Only a few Beatle songs that I can handle listening to. I've heard most of them so many times over the last 40 years that it's like the chalkboard effect on me at this point. Same thing with Elvis music.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well , only kinda sorta , and at one time , back in the 80's and 90's , Paul McCartney owned a portion of RCA's music library which at the time ,owned a portion of Elvis Presley's library

Not really sure who owns the rights to Elvis stuff now ,I think Lisa Marie got the rights back to most of his stuff at one point , but has sold a lot of it off since