Bears not impressed with Rams "chippiness."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
By Scott Powers | ESPNChicago.com
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/p ... hing-dirty

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Bears described the St. Louis Rams as a talkative bunch on Sunday, but they didn’t notice any dirty play a week after Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III accused the Rams of being dirty.

“They definitely play to the whistle, I'll give them that,” Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher said during Fox's postgame show in Chicago. “They play hard to the whistle every time. Today wasn't that bad. There are some things on film you see, but today didn't seem that bad. [hil]There was a little bit of yapping, but that's going to happen every game.”[/hil]

Bears offensive lineman Chilo Rachal agreed.

“They talk a lot, extremely a lot,” Rachal said. "Me in my position, I feel it’s unnecessary. Everybody is a competitor. When you’re losing, I guess you feel the need to talk much. I think that’s their game plan. They’ve been doing it since Game 1. That’s what we hear. The Redskins said they played dirty. [hil]I think that’s their game plan to get in guys’ heads. It’s dumb. It’s foolish.[/hil]

“I wouldn’t necessarily call them dirty. Because I’m on the line, I don’t get to see everything. I just think they talk a lot of trash, but as far as dirty, I didn’t get to really see any of that."

Bears running back Michael Bush said the Rams’ trash-talking wasn’t too effective.

[hil]“You just look at them, and they’ll shut up the next time they’re back,”[/hil] Bush said. “That’s the game. If you don’t get caught up in it, it’ll be fine.”

In last week’s loss to the Rams, Griffin III thought the Rams were unprofessional in their behavior and hit him after plays. Griffin was sacked once and knocked down several times in the game.

The Rams sacked Bears quarterback Jay Cutler twice on Sunday, were called once for roughing the kicker on a punt and once for roughing the quarterback.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
What was it the ranger said about Yogi ?

Well uh , fuck the bear Boo Boo

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I'm just guessing our Offense doesn't talk nearly as much as our D, and it shows on the field. Our O doesn't have any kind of swagger or pride out there like our D does.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, we'll just play our game, and they can play theirs. Teams shouldn't have to like us. I certainly don't like any of them. And you know what? I like it better that way. People can bitch and moan all they want. We'll just win and kick arse with one of the youngest teams in the history of the NFL.

We aren't the same old sorry arse Rams anymore. Deal with it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well, I would like to say this...

I Fucking Love the "chippiness".

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Selassie I said:
Well, I would like to say this...

I Fucking Love the "chippiness".

+1

I too love a little edge to a team. We need to come out with a chip on our shoulder this Sunday against the seachickens. I want the RAMS to send petey carroll back to seattle with a loss, and I can flip him the bird as the plane flys over Montana. :lmao: